Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.32|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.4 x 5.1 x 3|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Any Drill a Right Angle Drill with the Craftsman Rotary Tool Right Angle Attachment
Attach Craftsman’s Rotary Tool Right Angle Attachment to your Craftsman or Dremel rotary tools to work in confined and hard-to-reach places. From homeowners to professional automotive and building mechanics this tool brings convenience, efficiency and strength to all projects. Whether you’re struggling to reach a bolt tucked deep in the undercarriage of a car or need more torque to bust loose a nut under the kitchen sink this tool is designed to deliver optimal access. The permanently lubricated ball bearings and spiral bevel gears ensure consistent performance projects after project.
Add versatility to the corded and hand held rotary tool with the Craftsman Rotary Tool Right Angle Attachment accepting 1/16", 3/32" and 1/8" collets.
- Gain access to hard-to-reach areas with Craftsman’s Rotary Tool Right Angle Attachment
- Accepts 1/16", 3/32" and 1/8" collets
- Attaches to corded and handheld Craftsman and Dremel rotary tools
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings and spiral bevel gear for optimal performance
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Apache Junction, AZ
I could have used better/more clearer instructions for attaching and using this 45 degree angle attachment, but I will probably leave it on most of the time. Attaching takes a bit of messing around, at least the first time. I also bought the extra 5 colett kit for quick change, but recommend one acquires a universal collett which takes all the diameters needed for using the various bits and burrs, etc. Attachment seems to be working fine at this time but it does heat up to the touch as does the rotary tool. J. Hathaway Arizona
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.