Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.32|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.4 x 5.1 x 3|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Is good for working in tight, hard to reach places. Adds versatility to the corded hand held rotary tool. Has permanately lubricated [TT_BallBearings] and spiral bevel [TT_Gears].
It accepts 1/16, 3/32 and 1/8 in. collets
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Apache Junction, AZ
I could have used better/more clearer instructions for attaching and using this 45 degree angle attachment, but I will probably leave it on most of the time. Attaching takes a bit of messing around, at least the first time. I also bought the extra 5 colett kit for quick change, but recommend one acquires a universal collett which takes all the diameters needed for using the various bits and burrs, etc. Attachment seems to be working fine at this time but it does heat up to the touch as does the rotary tool. J. Hathaway Arizona
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.