Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Overall Dimensions:||3.2 x 5.2 x 8.4|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Rotary Tool Spiral Cutting Guide Sets You Straight
Use the rotary tool spiral cutting guide set for sanding, shaping, drilling, detailing and cutting drywall. Enjoy finer cuts with the drywall bit when cutting into sheet rock instead of the usual sloppy job. Maintain depth and keep the tool from ripping into the material you are using with the cutting guide. Choose either the Craftsman Rotary Tool or the Dremel to power these attachments.
The Craftsman rotary tool spiral cutting guide makes a big difference when you attempt to cut out a shape in a flat surface. It lets you manage the depth so you don´t cut too deep and go all the way through the material. The drywall bit only works on drywall and has a guide point on the end. The multipurpose bit makes cuts in tile and ceiling and can be used with plastic, drywall, wood, laminate, vinyl siding and fiberglass.
- The rotary tool spiral cutting guide set can be used for sanding, shaping, drilling, detailing and cutting drywall
- Enjoy finer cuts in sheet rock with the drywall bit
- Maintain depth and keep the tool from ripping into the material when you use the cutting guide
- Choose either the Craftsman Rotary Tool or the Dremel to power these attachments
- Cutting guide makes a big difference when you attempt to cut out a shape in a flat surface
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I recently used the rotary tool spiral cutting guide to cut a hole in some drywall. It worked perfectly as I was able to cut a rectangular hole for an outlet box.
This attachment makes all the difference when trying to cut out shapes in flat surfaces. You can even control the depth so that you don't cut too far and it's also useful to cut designs into projects without cutting all the way through the surface.
Broken Arrow, OK
this product worked great with my already purchased craftsman rotary tool from sears previously. this helps cut into sheet rock allowing finer cuts rather than a sloppy job.
BOUGHT THIS TO HELP CUT OUT PANELING THAT WAS BEING INSTALLED. TOOL WORKS GREAT. MUCH CHEAPER THAN BUYING A CUT OUT TOOL IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A CRAFTSMAN ROTARY TOOL. TOOL NEEDS A BETTER EXPLANATION OF THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BITS AND WHAT THEY ARE USED FOR.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.