Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Table Top: 334 L in.|
|Type:||Router table or router combo|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Router Table Is a Great Addition to Any Home Garage or Professional Workshop
The Craftsman router table is a versatile, affordable item for every wood worker. Whether you're outfitting your home garage or basement or you're designing a workshop for your full-time business, this router table is a great option. The table holds the router securely, leaving you free to keep both hands on the table during the cut. You get a peace of mind knowing that you're able to work both safely and efficiently.
The Craftsman router table has a 5/8" thick tabletop with a laminate surface, ensuring a smooth work area. The fence is multi-functional and adjustable with a full extension of 23 5/8". It adjusts for proper bit clearance, with the infeed and outfeed each extending up to two inches. It has an above-the-table cutting height adjustment, integrated duplex outlet power strip with safety lock, and a miter gauge. With appropriate use and proper care, this table will last you through years of woodworking.
- Get the woodworking table you've always dreamed of by picking up the Craftsman router table
- 334 sq. in., 5/8 in. thick laminate surface tabletop guarantees a smooth work area
- Extended, multi-functional, adjustable fence allows for proper bit clearance
- Features above-the-table cutting height adjustment
- Integrated duplex outlet power strip with safety lock controls the router and a vacuum or light (sold separately)
- Miter gauge adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees in either direction
- 3 insert rings with opening diameters of 1 1/4", 1 1/2", and 1 3/4" for compatibility with a wide range of bits
- 2 1/4" dust extraction port for use with a wet/dry vac (sold separately)
- Includes a manual and all required hardware for assembly
Added on May 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It is not a top-of-the-line, professional table, but it is highly functional & quite sturdy. Set up was easy, and the directions crystal clear. (My Bosch 'hand trimmer' router did not fit the pre-drilled holes in the table, but drilling new holes to fit was simple.) This is a good buy for the amateur home workshop.
I agree with Brian W. from Mass. I also have a Porter Cable router and had to create mounting holes 'cuz the ones provided don't line up. Dust collection does not work very well. The adjustments are sloppy but the featherboards are a plus.
Chula Vista, CA
I haven't been able to use this newly purchased table yet because I learned that there isn't any standard when it comes to different brands of routers and tables. I did not see this noted anywhere on the description of this table. I had hoped to attach my Porter Cable to this Craftsman table but the mounting holes don't line up. I will look at using my router base as a template to drill new holes and see if that works. So unless you are using a Craftsman router, you might look to your own brand for a table.
Ponce de Leon, FL
This craftsman router table is a great size to fit right on top of and existing workbench or by itself on the floor. The double outlet switch lets me run the router along with my shop vacuum at the same time so this is no time for shavings to collect. As far as I can tell the table is sturdy and reliable.
nice router table, unit was easy to assemble and built very sturdy, I have not used the table much since I just got it but tried some different bits and it was much easier to move the wood than moving the router
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.