Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Table Top: 334 L in.|
|Type:||Router table or router combo|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Router Table Is a Great Addition to Any Home Garage or Professional Workshop
The Craftsman router table is a versatile, affordable item for every wood worker. Whether you're outfitting your home garage or basement or you're designing a workshop for your full-time business, this router table is a great option. The table holds the router securely, leaving you free to keep both hands on the table during the cut. You get a peace of mind knowing that you're able to work both safely and efficiently.
The Craftsman router table has a 5/8" thick tabletop with a laminate surface, ensuring a smooth work area. The fence is multi-functional and adjustable with a full extension of 23 5/8". It adjusts for proper bit clearance, with the infeed and outfeed each extending up to two inches. It has an above-the-table cutting height adjustment, integrated duplex outlet power strip with safety lock, and a miter gauge. With appropriate use and proper care, this table will last you through years of woodworking.
- Get the woodworking table you've always dreamed of by picking up the Craftsman router table
- 334 sq. in., 5/8 in. thick laminate surface tabletop guarantees a smooth work area
- Extended, multi-functional, adjustable fence allows for proper bit clearance
- Features above-the-table cutting height adjustment
- Integrated duplex outlet power strip with safety lock controls the router and a vacuum or light (sold separately)
- Miter gauge adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees in either direction
- 3 insert rings with opening diameters of 1 1/4", 1 1/2", and 1 3/4" for compatibility with a wide range of bits
- 2 1/4" dust extraction port for use with a wet/dry vac (sold separately)
- Includes a manual and all required hardware for assembly
Added on May 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I'm not sure what I was expecting. It certainly isn't great but for what I paid for it ... it'll do. Table top was scraped up when I took it out of the box -- disappointing -- but was pretty easy to assemble. Mounting the router -- I also have the Fixed/Plunge combo - was a pain in the **** as is changing bits. It works, it's functional but I'm starting to understand what people are talking about when they say Craftsman's quality has gone to pot.
It is not a top-of-the-line, professional table, but it is highly functional & quite sturdy. Set up was easy, and the directions crystal clear. (My Bosch 'hand trimmer' router did not fit the pre-drilled holes in the table, but drilling new holes to fit was simple.) This is a good buy for the amateur home workshop.
I agree with Brian W. from Mass. I also have a Porter Cable router and had to create mounting holes 'cuz the ones provided don't line up. Dust collection does not work very well. The adjustments are sloppy but the featherboards are a plus.
Chula Vista, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.