Ratings & Reviews
Fix Your Car Easily using the Scan Tool CanOBD2 from Craftsman
Expertly designed, the Craftsman Professional Scan Tool is an advanced scan tool that helps you diagnose any issues with your car in minutes. It's a must-have for professional mechanics and auto workshops as you can scan any car, light truck or SUV within minutes and estimate costs immediately. The OBD2 tool is compatible with all cars manufactured after 1996 and works wonderfully well on domestic models as well as Asian and European imports. It's also a great choice for car owners to diagnose the problem when the Check Engine light goes on.
The Scan Tool CanOBD2 from Craftsman is easy to use with its back-lit screen and LED display. You can easily evaluate the State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification with this tool. It also has access to online Repair Solutions which gives trouble code definitions, a full diagnostic report, probable causes, repair costs and more information. Identify car problems and fix them immediately with this scan tool.
- The Craftsman Professional Scan Tool reads OEM Enhanced, Transmission DTCs and OBD2 DTCs
- Compatible with all OBD2 protocols like the C.A.N., ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- It's easier to work on imports as the tool has Spanish and French Interface & Definitions which can be selected through menu command
- Data from your car's PCM can be viewed, recorded or played back live with the tool to diagnose problems quickly
- Displays real time freeze frame data which is great for finding out what went wrong with your car when the check engine light went on
- OBD-PC Link software is included and can be used to update the tool
- Battery backup for off-car analysis
- One year limited warranty from Craftsman
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 01, 2009