Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||15.75 in. W x 1.5 in. H x 7.25 in. D|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.62|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
13-Screwdriver Transport Holder Keeps Tools Easy to Find and Use
Let this Craftsman screwdriver holder take the frustration out of your daily maintenance and repair tasks. No matter how organized you keep your tools, screwdrivers still have a way of ending up all over your home or shop. Finding just the right size of slotted or Phillips-head screwdriver can be time-consuming and aggravating. With this lightweight and durable organizer, you can now keep up to 13 screwdrivers with an eight-inch blade or smaller, conveniently in one place.
Organize your screwdrivers by size or frequency of use with this 13-screwdriver transport holder. It's a convenient size to tuck into a utility drawer or your tool chest so you can always find the exact screwdriver you need without searching or rummaging through storage. Polypropylene construction holds up to extensive use with just enough flexibility to make it easy to get your tools in and out. A carry handle at the top lets you grab the organizer and go.
- Durable polypropylene construction ensures that the Craftsman screwdriver holder will last through extensive use even when fully loaded
- Two slots are built specifically to accommodate offset screwdrivers
- Fits either slotted or Phillips screwdrivers so you can choose which are the most important to keep at hand, or keep multiple organizers
- Carry handle makes it easy to grab the entire organizer and make your tool selections at the site where it'll be used
- Fits into a drawer or tool chest with a compact, streamlined design
- Mount to a wall for easy workbench access without taking up valuable tool storage space
- Blade guard helps protect your tools and prevent injury
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
If you only take your screwdrivers out to used them once or twice a year this will likely be good for you. If you are like me and use your screwdrivers out daily this product isn't going to last you very long. I use my screw drivers all the time and after having this product for about a month I can already see the foam which is supposed to hold thme in wearing out and I figure it will be about another month before the larger drivers will be falling out. The plastic part will last a good long while I'm sure unless you drive over them with you car or something and the over all design is ok but the foam just a huge flaw in my book. Also the two slots for smaller screwdrivers is poorly designed. If you grab the holder by the side you can push them accidentally and push them out of the foam causing you to need to reset them in the slot (which I'm sure eventually will lead to falling out completely). I would only recommend this to a friend who doesn't use them very often.
its a great thing to have it takes up a lot less space in your tool box and will make it a lot less time to find what your looking for when you need it
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Rives Junction, MI
These are very sturdy and hold the screw drivers securely. I have the 41 piece Craftsman set and bought three of these. Phillips in one, flatheads in one, and the torx in another. You can fit three across in the tool chest and take them out and carry them with the handle when you need to go somewhere. The only one I couldn't fit is the largest flathead screwdriver. It fits, but not without a fight.
I held off buying this because trying to put this in a tool box is a complete waste of space. Since I now have organized a pegboard set up, this fits perfect and a nice display for my screwdrivers.
Perfect for my needs. Holds my K*balt screwdrivers plus others, gets them all in one place. Hanger holes line up perfectly for hanging on pegboard with hangers.
I bought 2 of these. One to organize my Phillips heads and one to organize my flat head screwdrivers. Turns out I have more than one of the same size for certain screwdrivers. Like the fact that it is wall mountable, as well as can lay in one of my Craftsman tool chest drawers.
This item is very useful and keeps all your screwdrivers in the correct spot. No more looking through boxes and boxes of tools for the right size. Pick up the matching wrench holder for the complete set.
Colorado Springs, CO
Should last for the long term. Bought a couple of these to help organize the tool chest - even with rubber matting, tools still move around a lot when drawers are opened and closed.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.