Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||15.75 in. W x 1.5 in. H x 7.25 in. D|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.62|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
13-Screwdriver Transport Holder Keeps Tools Easy to Find and Use
Let this Craftsman screwdriver holder take the frustration out of your daily maintenance and repair tasks. No matter how organized you keep your tools, screwdrivers still have a way of ending up all over your home or shop. Finding just the right size of slotted or Phillips-head screwdriver can be time-consuming and aggravating. With this lightweight and durable organizer, you can now keep up to 13 screwdrivers with an eight-inch blade or smaller, conveniently in one place.
Organize your screwdrivers by size or frequency of use with this 13-screwdriver transport holder. It's a convenient size to tuck into a utility drawer or your tool chest so you can always find the exact screwdriver you need without searching or rummaging through storage. Polypropylene construction holds up to extensive use with just enough flexibility to make it easy to get your tools in and out. A carry handle at the top lets you grab the organizer and go.
- Durable polypropylene construction ensures that the Craftsman screwdriver holder will last through extensive use even when fully loaded
- Two slots are built specifically to accommodate offset screwdrivers
- Fits either slotted or Phillips screwdrivers so you can choose which are the most important to keep at hand, or keep multiple organizers
- Carry handle makes it easy to grab the entire organizer and make your tool selections at the site where it'll be used
- Fits into a drawer or tool chest with a compact, streamlined design
- Mount to a wall for easy workbench access without taking up valuable tool storage space
- Blade guard helps protect your tools and prevent injury
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
If you only take your screwdrivers out to used them once or twice a year this will likely be good for you. If you are like me and use your screwdrivers out daily this product isn't going to last you very long. I use my screw drivers all the time and after having this product for about a month I can already see the foam which is supposed to hold thme in wearing out and I figure it will be about another month before the larger drivers will be falling out. The plastic part will last a good long while I'm sure unless you drive over them with you car or something and the over all design is ok but the foam just a huge flaw in my book. Also the two slots for smaller screwdrivers is poorly designed. If you grab the holder by the side you can push them accidentally and push them out of the foam causing you to need to reset them in the slot (which I'm sure eventually will lead to falling out completely). I would only recommend this to a friend who doesn't use them very often.
Was looking for a way to better store my screwdrivers. Got one for all Philips and one for all flat. Took one to the house and left one in the drawer.. May have too many screwdrivers.. Haven't figured out how to get 13 to fit though
Not the best designed screwdriver organizer, but it does hold the screwdrivers well. Its not very space efficient, but it does seem to be well made.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Grand Island, NY
Found this to be a great holder/organizer for all the Craftsman screwdrivers I have. I have one for my basement workshop & one for my garage.
We have been very pleased with both the quality and the price of this item. It was exactly what we needed. We would absolutely recommend this item!
Diamond Bar, CA
This is my first screwdriver holder. It sort of works but my screwdrivers don't fit well and maybe that is because I am using it for non-Craftsman screwdrivers. Taking out screwdrivers can be time consuming. I have also drilled some holes in a PVC pipe and that seems to work better but granted that is not portable.
This screwdriver organizer really helps keep them organized. It is not perfect since very short and very long screwdrivers don't fit, but it is very good for a large percentage of them. Highly recommend as an accessory for a rolling tool storage cabinet.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.