Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||12 long in.|
|Auto Tool Type:||Steering & Suspension|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.8|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Color/Finish:||Black oxide tip, powder coat painted handle, dipped grip.|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||Yes|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Seal Puller Gets Even Stubborn Seals
No more fighting with getting the seals off axles and engines when you have this seal puller from Craftsman and Sears. Strong and durable, this tool is made for toughest automotive repair tasks when other prying tools can't do the job.
The Craftsman seal puller measures 12 inches of heavy-duty, rust-resistant steel with a black oxide tip, powder coat painted handle and dipped grip for comfort and to get a firm grasp. The slim, flat design makes it easy to store in your tool box, and the Craftsman lifetime warranty makes this a tool you'll have forever.
- Use the seal puller ,it works when other prying tools won't
- Use to pull off engine seals, transmission seals, axle bearing seals, etc.
- Measures 12 inches long
- Made from sturdy, heavy-duty steel for tough use
- Slim, flat design for easy storage
- Features black oxide tip and powder coat painted handle
- Dipped grip for comfort and a strong grasp when you need it most
- Comes with Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Great quality seal puller for the price. Still made in the USA. Strong, stiff, durable. Should be the last one you need to buy, unless you lose it. Flat design makes for easy storage in the tool box. Worth having for those times when other prying tools won't work.
Union Bridge, MD
Winter Park, FL
I bought this tool to make my job easier in remove the old seal off my car. I have been using a screwdriver in the past. What a difference it make in using the seal puller. It is made in USA, high quality and a great price.
Oak Forest, IL
This puller works great for larger seals. However, if you work on every engine you own yourself, this tool may be a little big for some jobs. Specifically, when I had to replace the crnkshaft seal on my 6hp Craftsman mower, the tool was just too big to do the job and make me comfortable doing it. Overall, unless you're working on small engines, this is the tool for you and you can't beat the price.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.