Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions:||0.7 x 2 x 4|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Your Next Project Simple with Craftsman Set Screw Mandrel
Conquer your next project with the set screw mandrel from Craftsman. This versatile tool comes in handy for all kinds of metalwork and crafting applications for polishing, cutting and more. This lightweight tool can help you finish your next project with ease thanks to its user-friendly features like the polished alloy finish and heat-tempered strength - all to help you get the job done.
Additionally, this versatile Craftsman set screw mandrel is compatible with rotary tools from both Craftsman and Dremel, allowing you to switch between systems with ease. The 1/8 inch shank has many project applications, including buffing and rubber wheels, cut-off wheels and saw blades. This bit rotary tool is an essential part of any tool kit. Make finishing your next project simple with the right tool for the job.
- Set screw mandrel is made from heat-treated alloy steel for strength and longevity in a variety of applications
- Perfect for use when using a polishing wheel or when cutting
- Features a versatile 1/8" shank; also has 3/32" shank
- Works as a replacement part for tools from Craftsman and Dremel
- Lightweight for easy use
- Precision machined for exact applications
- Backed by Craftsman's industry-leading warranty
- Brushed satin-nickel finish resists corrosion for long product life
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This mandrel allows quick mounting of a variety of cutting blades & wheels, sanding drums, & polishing wheels; increasing the veratility of the motor tool.
Bonny Doon, CA
This is the tool I use the most for attaching cut-off wheels to my Craftsman and Dremel rotarty tools. I bought this mandrel years ago when I managed to loose my last one that had come with my rotary tools. It has the ability to chuck into both 1/8" and 3/32" chucks. I mostly use it with the 1/8" chuck so I cant speak for the ability to use the larger chuck. I have used this mandrel for at least hundreds of cut-off situations and have never had a problem with one. A really good bur for any tool with a 1/8" cuck.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.