Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions:||0.7 x 2 x 4|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Bit for rotary tool. Use with polishing, cutting and [TT_SandingDisc] accessories. With 1/8 in. shank also has 3/32 in. shank.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Bonny Doon, CA
This is the tool I use the most for attaching cut-off wheels to my Craftsman and Dremel rotarty tools. I bought this mandrel years ago when I managed to loose my last one that had come with my rotary tools. It has the ability to chuck into both 1/8" and 3/32" chucks. I mostly use it with the 1/8" chuck so I cant speak for the ability to use the larger chuck. I have used this mandrel for at least hundreds of cut-off situations and have never had a problem with one. A really good bur for any tool with a 1/8" cuck.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.