Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||11|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Fits Brands/Models:||See product description for details|
|Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Add Durable Protection to Your Tractor with the Craftsman Tractor Bumper
Add both protection and style to the front end of your tractor and headlights, and prevent accidental damage with the super-strong Craftsman single bar tractor bumper Constructed of one-piece, heavy-gauge steel tubing this dual bar bumper adds super-strong durability and protection to your Craftsman tractor. A rugged black, powder-coated finish adds scratch- and chip-resistant performance, as well as all-weather durability. When attached, the brush guard gives you easy access to your tractor – to open the tractor hood, you simply pull the lover to lower the bumper.
The Craftsman tractor bumpermounts easily to the tractor frame with included hardware. It fits all Craftsman, Husqvarna, MTD-brand and CTX- series tractors (except rear-engine riders, zero-turns, and Craftsman Pro Model #28925). The bumper can save you costly time and money with replacement expenses in excess of $100. One little fender bender, and you could be buying a new hood, headlights or grill due to damage – the brush guard adds the no-hassle protection you need to keep your tractor looking and working its best.
- The Craftsman Single Bar Tractor Bumper protects your tractor as it works for you
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect your investment
- Weighing a super-light 11 lbs., it's extremely maneuverable and portable
- Fits all Craftsman, Husqvarna, MTD-brand and CTX-series tractors (except rear-engine riders, zero-turns, and Craftsman Pro Model #28925)
- Protects your tractor and front headlights from accidental damage
- Constructed of one-piece heavy-gauge steel tubing for a lifetime of durability
- Black powder-coated finish resists scratches and chips
- Mounts easily to tractor with hardware included
- Offers easy access to tractor
- Some minimal assembly required
- Click here for Attachment Options
Added on February 09, 2010
Overall, others give this:
The bumper seems solid enough for my fairly light duty use. Bought it just to work with the mower jack I have (don't really plan on running into things). I bought the two bar bumper first, but that one didn't work with the jack I have.
Overland Park, KS
Saint Augustine, FL
I'm a paraplegic so my wife and different help use the mower. I know from experience, I had a craftmans 42"mower for 10 years and I put a bumper on that one and I hit plenty of trees trying to get closer. I also bought the 5yr service contract on this new one I just bought. Last one, I was very pleased with it.
After buying a new mower my neighbor said get a bumper. I bought the single bar bumper. Easy instructions and all the hardware made it a simple job to install.
I have a Craftsman 22 hp lawn mower with the Kohler engine model number 28915. The bumper is nice and easy to install. The only draw back is the it directs the the hot air from the muffler right to your left foot. It is really annoying if you are wearing shorts and flip flops.