Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||25 in. W x 18 in. H x 17.5 in. D|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color/Finish:||Black/red / Textured|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||16.2|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Transport your tools with the Craftsman Tote Truck
Your tools, sporting goods and camping equipment are always on the move with the Craftsman SST2 tool organizer. Load up this sturdy black tote with all the gear you need, whether you're heading to the job site or the sports field. It leans back and rolls on two wheels, so it's easy to transport and move all your equipment - just extend the comfort-grip telescoping handle and go.
The Craftsman Tote Truck gives you large bulk storage, as well as a removable tray to store items of various heights and sizes. Constructed with impact-resistant plastic and weighing 19 pounds, this durable tote truck withstands a lot of use, resisting scratches, dings and other abuse it's bound to encounter onsite. And when the lunch whistle blows, it doubles as a sturdy seat for you take a load off.
- The Craftsman SST2 tool organizer offers 5,081 cubic inches of storage
- High-impact polypropylene construction has a standing capacity of 250 pounds
- Large bulk storage tub and removable tote tray store items of various heights
- Unique hand-truck design and large 5 inch wheels for easy maneuvering
- Comfort-grip, telescoping handle pulls out to a height of 36 inches
- 2 side latches with padlock eye (padlock sold separately)
- Overall dimensions: 25" W x 17-1/2" D x 18" H
- Weight: 19 lbs. (9kg)
- Fully assembled
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this to store and tote around my circular saw and jig saw. Along with accessories for both. It has space for plenty more and it doesn't have to be lifted to move around.
The little guy has been hauled all over the country full of heavy tools to preform maintenance on co-generation plants. Today I am packing it for my son with all my spare tools who is going to do the same thing. Shame they changed the design. This box is perfect for a traveling technician.
The handle is not very sturdy. It is hard to turn because of the handle. The wheels are to small. There is little clearance for the cart to go over things
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Grand Forks, ND
I bought this to hold all of the tools I take with me when I go off roading with our ****** group. This box was thicker than others that I have seen and was capable of handling me standing on it. It has plenty of room inside if you pack it properly and is ver sturdy. All in all I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a great box to hold tools or whatever inside of it.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.