Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I owned this knife for a short while before returning it for a refund. Pros: Small size, light weight, fits in back pocket. Cons: Blade wobbles very loose, locking mechanism unlocks in back pocket, unfolds when removing from back pocket, exposing the blade risking injury, the length of the switch goes back too far to operate with one hand (always had to use two hands to slide without dropping), made in china. I recommend buying a Stanley utility knife with a screw -- it will hold up under heavy load, fits in pocket and will not release when removing from back pocket. Buyer Beware!
Appears to be a good item, with a slight flaw that the screws work loose and fall out regularity. The concept of this knife is great just needs a little more engineering application and thought!!! You replace it because it is a CRAFTSMAN TOOL but,what a pain!!!!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 05-Dec-2013 See details.