Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||11.0 in. W x 5 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.35|
|Total Number of Pockets:||6|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Small Parts Organizer is made to hold items such as nail, nuts, bolts, screws, etc. The organizer also fits into most 5 gallon buckets.
- Durable contractor grade material
- Rip cord closure
- Six interior pockets
- Stacks 3-4 deep in 5 gallon buckets
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
The Craftsman Small Parts organizer I purchased for use with my Craftsman tool bag with zipper. I use the bag to hold my tools for my beading crafts. The bag is sturdy. Keeps the tools organized nicely. The sharp tools do not punch through the material which is a plus in my book. The whole bag zips away for future use. An excellent choice for for crafters and others needing good small tool storage.
This tote is awesome for everything from bolts, nuts, screws, and basically anything else you want to store. Its super portable and surprisingly stays closed when the string is pulled.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.