Specifications & Dimensions
|Accessory Type:||Shear Pins|
|Package Contents:||Four bolts and nuts|
|Quantity in Set:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
For Quick Maintenance Bring Home the 4 Snowblower Shear Bolts
A must-have for every snow blower owner, the Craftsman Snowblower Shear Bolts are the best way to ensure that your machine gives optimum performance. Keep these replacement bolts handy in your snow thrower maintenance kit, to enable uninterrupted working. These durable and sturdy bolts enable smooth functioning of the machine, by ensuring quick debris removal and smooth movements.
The 4 Snowblower Shear Bolts are best suited for use in two-stage engine, Craftsman snow blower models. Enhance the life of your snow removing machine with these easy-to-use shear pins. They can be bought as a set of four nuts and four bolts, for which assembly may be required. Use them when your snow management equipment shows trouble working normally, to enable its normal functioning. Allow these replacement bolts to help your equipment run efficiently for years to come.
- The Craftsman Snowblower Shear Bolts are the best way to ensure that your snow management equipment is working effectively and efficiently
- They help remove debris from the equipment and as a result maintain the machine’s high performance
- Keep these replacement accessories handy to enable easy and quick repairs
- Come in a set including four nuts and four bolts
- There may arise a need for assembling these snow blower accessories
- Best suited for Craftsman two-stage engine of snow blower models like 88890,88855,88664, 88853,88854 and 88700
- These are hardy, must-have bolts to optimize your snow blower’s performance
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
These bolts really work. The heavy and wet snow really took a tow on my 9 HP snowblower. It is most effective at the end of the driveway where the snowplows stacks the heavy snow from the road.