Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||21.5 in. W x 16 in. D x .5 in. H|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.25|
|Package Contents:||6 Tray set|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Socket Organizer Set Ensures You'll Always Have the Sockets You Need
You'll always know where your wrench sockets are with this Craftsman socket organizer set in your garage. This six-tray set holds up to 195 standard or metric sockets, as well as ratchets and extensions plus adapters. It's designed to fit in your Craftsman bottom chest to free up even more space for your tools.
If you need to store deep well sockets, the socket organizer set trays convert to make room. Each opening has a size designation to make it easier to put your hands on exactly the right socket for the job. The organizer has six trays to accommodate both metric and standard sockets, and at only 3.25 pounds, it's an easily manageable addition to your tool organizer sets.
- Craftsman socket organizer set keeps all your sockets, adapters, extensions and ratchets in easy reach
- Holds up to 195 sockets, standard or metric, in six individual trays
- Each opening has a size designator so you know exactly which socket is where
- Fits in most Craftsman bottom chests, so you can consolidate all your tools in a smaller space
- Converts for deep well sockets
- Includes 36 riser pins
- Comes with manufacturer's warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased the socket organizers both in standard and metric. I did not put them in my new toolbox for about a year after I purchased them. I sure could have kicked myself for not putting them in the box sooner. Since I placed them in the drawers I wanted them in, I wish I hadn't waited so long to install them. Everybody that has seen my toolbox comments how neat it looks and how easy it is to find the right socket. Wish I had them back when I was wrenching for a living. Whoever invented this product is a pretty smart feller.
Las Vegas, NV
This set is great and for 225 couldn't beat this sale! I only wish that this set had some more of the larger sockets that would mate up with the socket tray you can buy from sears? Lots of them missing for the premade organizer, not a deal breaker however, I guess with the money I saved I can and gave started to fill the slots?! How about a specific organizer tray for just these sets?
This product is very well made, everything that craftsman makes I have been very satisfied with. Sears is also a great place to shop, the sales people are always friendly and are a great help.
...has designated 6 and 12 pt sockets but not designated space for deep sockets. It does have riser pins to use for deep sockets but that would require two sets (one for standard and one for deep) and four drawers of valuable lower chest space. Would be nice if Craftsman offered organizers based on the sets they sold
I have both of these organizers for US & Metric. They each take up one full drawer. The holes are too small for some sockets and also have sizes that are not offered by Sears. The deep sockets will not fit unless you use the tallest drawer. I used these for a few years then bought the riser organizers. Saved one full drawer of space.
I have over 300 sockets so wanted this to help organize. Bought two sets and that overs most of my sockets. The pins to raise the organizer for longer sockets are not readily inserted by hand. You need a pair of needle nose pliers and a steady hand to get them started. Be certain they will fit in the drawers you want to use before ordering because they do not fit in upper cabinet drawers. Wait until they are half price or near that before buying.
Corpus Christi, TX
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 04-Dec-2013 See details.