Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||21.5 in. W x 16 in. D x .5 in. H|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.25|
|Package Contents:||6 Tray set|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Socket Organizer Set Ensures You'll Always Have the Sockets You Need
You'll always know where your wrench sockets are with this Craftsman socket organizer set in your garage. This six-tray set holds up to 195 standard or metric sockets, as well as ratchets and extensions plus adapters. It's designed to fit in your Craftsman bottom chest to free up even more space for your tools.
If you need to store deep well sockets, the socket organizer set trays convert to make room. Each opening has a size designation to make it easier to put your hands on exactly the right socket for the job. The organizer has six trays to accommodate both metric and standard sockets, and at only 3.25 pounds, it's an easily manageable addition to your tool organizer sets.
- Craftsman socket organizer set keeps all your sockets, adapters, extensions and ratchets in easy reach
- Holds up to 195 sockets, standard or metric, in six individual trays
- Each opening has a size designator so you know exactly which socket is where
- Fits in most Craftsman bottom chests, so you can consolidate all your tools in a smaller space
- Converts for deep well sockets
- Includes 36 riser pins
- Comes with manufacturer's warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is an Awesome Socket Organizer . I have Purchased 2 , one for my Standard Sockets and one for my Deep-Well Sockets . They fit Perfectly in my Tool Chest Drawers . I would Recommend this .
San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
i have a 199 piece craftsman mechanical tool set. I have the same number of 6 point and 12 point sockets for SAE and Metric. The Metric portion of this organizer doesn't give you as many slots as they do for the SAE.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Con: Using only craftsman sockets, several would not fit in the holes provided for the 3/8 size socket, had to use my rotary tool to make the diameter larger. The leg pins that hold it up from underneath are difficult to get them to stay in, Had to glue a couple. Pro: Overall, it does make it very easy to get the exact size socket at a glace, sizes well marked. On the 1/2 in socket organizer, didn't encounter any of the above problems
Camano Island, WA
This socket organizer is just what I needed to get my sockets in order. I was constantly picking through the sockets, scattered in my tool chest drawer, to find the right size I needed. Now I can go right to it.
Woodland Hills, CA
I had to get one of these organizers for my bottom tool chest .it made finding the right sockets that I need a lot faster then having to dig thru everything!worth the Money to get this item plus it looks really nice when you open the drawers and everything is were it is supposed to be .the kit comes with enough socket trays to fill two drawers in my 26 inch bottom chest cart .
bought this for my son. He had actually purchased a different one that was much lower quality. I went to sears and they had plenty in stock and he really likes this one.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.