Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||21.5 in. W x 16 in. D x .5 in. H|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.25|
|Package Contents:||6 Tray set|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Socket Organizer Set Ensures You'll Always Have the Sockets You Need
You'll always know where your wrench sockets are with this Craftsman socket organizer set in your garage. This six-tray set holds up to 195 standard or metric sockets, as well as ratchets and extensions plus adapters. It's designed to fit in your Craftsman bottom chest to free up even more space for your tools.
If you need to store deep well sockets, the socket organizer set trays convert to make room. Each opening has a size designation to make it easier to put your hands on exactly the right socket for the job. The organizer has six trays to accommodate both metric and standard sockets, and at only 3.25 pounds, it's an easily manageable addition to your tool organizer sets.
- Craftsman socket organizer set keeps all your sockets, adapters, extensions and ratchets in easy reach
- Holds up to 195 sockets, standard or metric, in six individual trays
- Each opening has a size designator so you know exactly which socket is where
- Fits in most Craftsman bottom chests, so you can consolidate all your tools in a smaller space
- Converts for deep well sockets
- Includes 36 riser pins
- Comes with manufacturer's warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Sun Valley, NV
Had to buy two off these to organize the ultimate 299 piece socket set I purchased. Problems are, takes up 4 to 5 drawers, some of the socket holes are not large enough to fit the craftsman designated socket for that spot, and it's not designed around craftsman socket sets sold by Sears. Lots of holes left over now and craftsman doesn't sell the socket to fill it. Ok solution if you have the room and don't mind seeing lots of socket holes.
My brother has these in his tool chest and I decided I wanted my tool chest to be as organized and neat too. It makes it a snap to find the socket I want without any hassle.
This is an Awesome Socket Organizer . I have Purchased 2 , one for my Standard Sockets and one for my Deep-Well Sockets . They fit Perfectly in my Tool Chest Drawers . I would Recommend this .
San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
i have a 199 piece craftsman mechanical tool set. I have the same number of 6 point and 12 point sockets for SAE and Metric. The Metric portion of this organizer doesn't give you as many slots as they do for the SAE.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Con: Using only craftsman sockets, several would not fit in the holes provided for the 3/8 size socket, had to use my rotary tool to make the diameter larger. The leg pins that hold it up from underneath are difficult to get them to stay in, Had to glue a couple. Pro: Overall, it does make it very easy to get the exact size socket at a glace, sizes well marked. On the 1/2 in socket organizer, didn't encounter any of the above problems
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.