Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight:||1-1/2 lbs.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Type:||Rubber mallet/plastic tip|
|Handle Length (in.):||12.5|
Ratings & Reviews
Soft face hammer with a fiberglass handle that's 12-1/2 in. long. Includes composite face tips - for all types of non-marring applications. 1 in. Dia. tip with brown soft face, for use with delicate surfaces; 1 in. Dia. Tip with red medium face, for use with soft to medium surfaces; 1 in. Dia. tip with black hard face, for durable surfaces; and 1 in. Dia. tip with yellow extra-hard face, for use on hard surfaces.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I use this with the various heads to drive in dowels, with my chisels, and to bang on wood i do not want to leave any marks on. The multiple heads are nice, though i have not seen replacement heads for purchase. Would like to see a leather head as well for more delicate items.
Woodland Hills, CA
I love that this hammer has four different tips to use for different applicationt types of hammering projects so it doesn't damage what your pounding out compared to a steel tiphammer .
When I got this (early 2014) it was made in the US. The four tips are pretty nice. I found the two that I use most and keep them on there. The others are kept in the box for those rainy days.
Garden Grove, CA
I selected the correct had to put my workbench together. I used it on sheet-metal and it didn't dent with the nice head. It didn't leave any scratches either. I use a regular hammer and a piece of wood or a cloth, this is a lifesaver. I like how you can use it for different applications too!
Feeding Hills, MA
another well engineered product by craftsman. It comes with 4 tips, and you can mount two tips at one time. it is good for all kind of light hammering on soft objects. Good to have around the house for an alternative to metallic hammer head.
Palm Harbor, FL
Sometimes a metal hammer can damage the object you're hitting. This hammer with soft tips is great for avoiding leaving marks on the object. The four different tips vary in hardness, letting you alter how the soft or firm the blow. Made in the USA with lifetime warranty, but the warranty does not apply to the replaceable tips.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.