Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||4.00 W x 1.50 D x 14.50 H in.|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Craftsman Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Package Contents:||Soldering Iron, 3 Soldering Tips, Stand|
|Included with Item:|
|Maximum Wattage:||45 Watts|
|Solder Gun/Iron Tip Material:||Nickel-plated steel|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Soldering Iron Set is the Perfect Add-On to Your Toolbox
Designed smart and tough from years and years of testing and know-how, this Craftsman soldering iron 45 watt is a solid and dependable tool perfect for minor repairs around the house or the shop. The easy-grip handle keeps you safe and in precise control.
It comes with 7/32, 1/8-inch conical and 7/32 inch chisel tips, and a sturdy stand to rest your iron on when not in use. Lightweight yet packed with 45-watt power capabilities, you can be confident this tool will help you get the job done right the first time.
- A Craftsman soldering iron 45 watt is a go-to tool for small jobs
- Easy-to-use soldering iron can create or repair electrical connections and other soldering jobs
- Easy-grip handle prevents slipping
- Comes with 7/32, 1/8-inch conical and 7/32 inch chisel tips
- A handy stand is also included with your purchase
- Tip heats up to 950 degrees F
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This little soldering iron work's great for its intended purpose. No soldering iron is designed for heavy duty soldering. That's why they make soldering guns.
I've noticed that so many of these negative reviews are written by people who have tried to use the tool for another purpose than it design can sustain.
Oh, my soup spoons are a bad design because when I tried to shovel the snow off my drive with them they didn't work very well...
Used this soldering iron to solder 16 new batteries to replace the old dead batteries in my 19.2 battery pack and it worked flawlessly and am very happy with the purchased also bought the Craftsman Soldering Iron Holder and Cleaner Model# 54027 it fit the iron perfectly and made the task so much easier
It heats up nicely and quickly...the stand is not real safe so you will have to be careful that it does not fall or near anything.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Temple City, CA
This soldering iron it works ok, but not as good as I expected because the quality of the product is not good enough compared to other brand. However, this price of this soldering iron is very affordable, so it makes the best choice for hobbyist but not for processional use.
at first I was trying to use a butane torch that was from **************. Worst experience in my life. After returning the third one I was done. This heats up quick and does what its suppose to do. Good tool.
Moreno Valley, CA
I purchased this soldering iron from my local sears...my favorite store, i used my points from the tool of the month program and got it for 5 dollars!!!
Battle Creek, MI
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.