Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/4 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Speeder Wrench 1/4" Makes Fast Work of Fasteners
The Craftsman speeder wrench 1/4-in drive has amazing reliability, thanks to its simple yet effective design. With its crank handle, this speeder wrench lets you both tighten and loosen fasteners, simply by changing the direction you turn it. It has a 1/4-in square drive to fit many fasteners you come across frequently, whether you're in DIY mode or working in a pro shop.
When you have repetitive fastener work to do, the Craftsman speeder wrench 1/4" is your best solution. It makes the task go so much faster. Its excellent design saves your hands and wrists from fatigue or strain when you have multiple fasteners to deal with at one time, so that you can work longer and easier than ever before. It measures 15-1/2-in long and is lightweight at only 0.5 lbs. This specialty fastening tool comes from the trusted Craftsman brand and is a must-have for your tool collection.
- Craftsman speeder wrench 1/4-in drive makes quick work of loosening or tightening fasteners
- Has 1/4-in square drive, which is a convenient size
- Simple yet efficient design allows for fast work; turn one way to tighten a fastener and the other way to loosen it
- Have total control over fastener with this design, so you avoid over-tightening issues
- Crank handle helps prevent wrist and hand fatigue or strain when you have repetitive work
- Get done faster than with competitor tools when you have several fasteners to tighten or loosen at one time
- Lightweight at 0.5 lbs
- Length of 15-1/2 inches
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have used this wrench for tighten bolts and nuts in different assemblies or when I am working with any crank case, oil pan or any multi-screw repair. Even that the handle does not have any bearings, it rolls very smooth. Obviously there are some other speeders with the same or better quality out there, but they might cost three times the price of this one.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Its a very light but powerful extended socket tool with a nice size handle and a good Surface drive provides a stronger grip on fasteners, reducing fastener rounding Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where others will not fit
I grabbed one of these when they were on sale and it looks great. Nice knurling on the handle. It squeaks a little, but that can be lubricated I am sure. It is a really nice, American-made tool. Get one as soon as you can!
Nice size for smaller jobs where a ratchet isn't fast or precise enough. Smooth spinning action. Squeaks if it gets dry but a little oil keeps it quiet. Shiny chrome. Craftsman quality and Made in the USA.
Browns Mills, NJ
South Rockwood, MI
I find speed wrenches handy for small jobs when I don't feel like dragging out my air tools or it's inconvenient to get air to the job. This wrench is well built and works great.
New purchase for my 1/4 drive set. Can't believe I ever lived without this tool. Fastest way to yet remove bolts and screws from interior panels or dash. Easy to use no wobble. Great for hard to reach places.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.