Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/4 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Speeder Wrench 1/4" Makes Fast Work of Fasteners
The Craftsman speeder wrench 1/4-in drive has amazing reliability, thanks to its simple yet effective design. With its crank handle, this speeder wrench lets you both tighten and loosen fasteners, simply by changing the direction you turn it. It has a 1/4-in square drive to fit many fasteners you come across frequently, whether you're in DIY mode or working in a pro shop.
When you have repetitive fastener work to do, the Craftsman speeder wrench 1/4" is your best solution. It makes the task go so much faster. Its excellent design saves your hands and wrists from fatigue or strain when you have multiple fasteners to deal with at one time, so that you can work longer and easier than ever before. It measures 15-1/2-in long and is lightweight at only 0.5 lbs. This specialty fastening tool comes from the trusted Craftsman brand and is a must-have for your tool collection.
- Craftsman speeder wrench 1/4-in drive makes quick work of loosening or tightening fasteners
- Has 1/4-in square drive, which is a convenient size
- Simple yet efficient design allows for fast work; turn one way to tighten a fastener and the other way to loosen it
- Have total control over fastener with this design, so you avoid over-tightening issues
- Crank handle helps prevent wrist and hand fatigue or strain when you have repetitive work
- Get done faster than with competitor tools when you have several fasteners to tighten or loosen at one time
- Lightweight at 0.5 lbs
- Length of 15-1/2 inches
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Quality product made in Taiwan not China. Older product made in USA. Quality chrome plating. Weighted end swivel moves easily and is right size for hand grip. Long extension on front for hard to get out places. Good addition for toolbox.
White Oak, TX
This is a 1/4 inch drive speed wrench. used for removing bolts etc quickly rather than spending time using a ratchet. It is fairly long so you can reach down deep.. Add a few extensions and reach even further. You could even add an adapter and drive other head type fasteners then tighten with ratchet or whatnot. It is polished so grease and other work dirt should clean off easily with a rag. I bought on sale and wanted to have in my toolbox for when I did need. Don't know where it is made, but on Since they are craftsman they should come with a lifetime warranty. Other than that for the price, it would be worth buying to have in any toolbox just for those I need it moments. Looking forward to using it again!
I have used this wrench for tighten bolts and nuts in different assemblies or when I am working with any crank case, oil pan or any multi-screw repair. Even that the handle does not have any bearings, it rolls very smooth. Obviously there are some other speeders with the same or better quality out there, but they might cost three times the price of this one.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Its a very light but powerful extended socket tool with a nice size handle and a good Surface drive provides a stronger grip on fasteners, reducing fastener rounding Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where others will not fit
I grabbed one of these when they were on sale and it looks great. Nice knurling on the handle. It squeaks a little, but that can be lubricated I am sure. It is a really nice, American-made tool. Get one as soon as you can!
Nice size for smaller jobs where a ratchet isn't fast or precise enough. Smooth spinning action. Squeaks if it gets dry but a little oil keeps it quiet. Shiny chrome. Craftsman quality and Made in the USA.
Browns Mills, NJ
South Rockwood, MI
I find speed wrenches handy for small jobs when I don't feel like dragging out my air tools or it's inconvenient to get air to the job. This wrench is well built and works great.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.