Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions:||0.9 x 2 x 4|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Achieve a Smooth and Quick Cut Through Drywall with the Craftsman Spiral Cutting Bit
Install an electrical box and quickly drill through a variety of materials from drywall to wood with Craftsman’s Spiral Cutting Bit. The unique spiral design produces a smooth cut to quickly pierce through a variety of materials, while the 1/8" wide cuts through drywall to mount objects like an air-conditioning vent or electrical box. The spiral cutting bit pairs with a Craftsman or Dremel rotary tool model number 53141 with a 1/8" shank.
Designed for general use, the Craftsman Spiral Cutting Bit features a specialized spiral design that produces a smooth and quick cut through a variety of materials.
- Cut through a variety of materials with Craftsman’s Spiral Cutting Bit
- 1/8" width
- 1/8" shank
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I've used these in the past to cut drywall and such. Works really great in a Dremel tool. I prefer using the Dremel instead of a normal large drill or handsaw for drywall.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.