Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Crown Width (in.):||.417|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.35|
|Leg Length (in.):||Variety Pack - 0.25, 0.38 and 0.5|
|Size:||9 in. x 12 in.|
|Fastener Type:||Staples and Brad Nails Variety Pack|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman 68514, 68517,etc., I All Arrow Brand T50 Staplers, including T50, T55, etc., I Stanley/Bostitich: TR110, BT110, etc.,|
|Quantity in Set:||1000 - 1/4" I 1000 -3/8" I 1000 -1/2" I 1000 - 9/16" Brads|
Ratings & Reviews
Secure It Better with the Craftsman Staples Assortment Pack
You will have all the staples you need with this staples assortment pack. The set includes 1,000 1/4-inch; 1,000 3/8-inch; and 1,000 1/2-inch heavy duty steel staples. The set also includes 1,000 9/16-inch heavy duty brad nails, which are also made of steel. Make sure to stock up so you will be ready for tack downs for all your construction site needs.
The Craftsman staples assortment pack lets you tack down those loose ends with ease. The staples are made to fit Craftsman 68514 and 68517; Arrow Brand T50 Staplers T50 and T55; and Stanley/Bostitch TR110 and BT110 staple guns. Staples are designed for heavy-duty use, perfect for the construction site or for all those home improvement projects you've been waiting to complete.
- The 4,000-piece staples assortment pack has you covered when it comes to securing your projects
- Staples are made from sturdy steel for heavy duty work
- This assortment pack gives you plenty of staples to complete your home improvement projects or tackle your professional construction jobs
- Set includes 1,000 1/4"; 1,000 3/8"; and 1,000 1/2" heavy duty narrow crown staples
- Also includes 1,000 9/16" heavy duty brad nails
- Heavy duty staples fit most Craftsman staple guns, as well as other major brands
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Great price with a lot of staples to pick from. Nice to have an option on which size to use. 4,000 staples for the sale price I paid is just great! Works good with my craftsman staple gun.
I bought these quite a while ago. They work in my staple gun just fine. There is a variety of lengths for different projects. It also includes brad nails. I've used each of the included varieties, none of them jam up.
Virginia Beach, VA
Plenty of commonly used staples and brads needed for everyday tasks. Can be stored in packaging, but since it was heavy to me I divided the different sizes of staples and brads in separate small labeled containers and put them all in a larger labeled container that also stores the staple gun.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.