Specifications & Dimensions
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Capacity:||16 cu. ft. heaped capacity, 1,250 lbs. load capacity|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Fits all lawn and garden tractors and ATV's with a rear pin hitch|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||16 in. turf tires|
|Collector, Unload Method:||Dump|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|
|Material:||Steel with powder coat finish|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||140|
|Overall Dimensions:||Bed Dimensions 34" x 48" x 15"|
|Vehicle Type:||Tractors or ATVs|
Ratings & Reviews
The Universal 16 cu. ft. Steel Swivel Dump Cart handles extra-large hauling chores around the lawn by giving you a convenient way to pull materials and supplies with any lawn and garden tractor or ATV. The cart hauls an impressive 1,250 pounds of dirt, rocks, mulch or other landscaping materials from a staging area to the point of application. Upon activation of the step-on dump release pedal the bed tilts and swivels to empty the load anywhere within a 105 degree radius making unloading easier than ever. The swing-out tailgate allows material to flow out of the cart while unloading and converts to a handy work surface when needed.
The Universal Swivel Dump Cart has a heavy-duty steel bed, hitch and undercarriage to handle the toughest hauling tasks. Its extra-large capacity steel bed is capable of carrying 16 cubic feet of material per load. A spring-loaded hitch pin with integrated handle allows for easy attachment to your tractor or ATV. The cart rolls smoothly on 16 inch turf tires and is backed by a 2-year warranty. Patent Pending.
- Use your lawn tractor or ATV to easily transport rocks, dirt, mulch and other landscaping materials
- Cart holds 12.5 cubic feet of material with a load capacity of 1,000 pounds for large hauling jobs
- Ergonomic foot pedal activates swivel dump feature for easy unloading anywhere within a 105 degree radius
- Swivel dump feature, 35 degree dump angle and swing-out tailgate make emptying loads effortless
- Tailgate swings out and locks into flat position for a handy work surface when needed
- Spring-loaded hitch pin with integrated handle allows for easy attachment to any tractor or ATV equipped with a rear pin hitch
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel with corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- 16 inch pneumatic turf style tires roll gently on lawn
- Weight: 140 pounds
- Bed dimensions: 34 in. x 48 in. x 15 in.
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Added on November 15, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Colorado Springs, CO
Purchased this because I need it. Well designed, easy to assemble and even had every nut and bolt it required in the kit. Works great for the purposes I have.
Paw Paw, MI
I never write reviews on anything but if it means saving someone the hassle I Went through, it's worth it. I even made an account specifically to write this review for people. I put less than five hundred pounds of dirt in this trailer THE FIRST TIME I USED IT and the hitch pin assembly bent completely back and came unhooked. I was only in first gear moving at an idle on my lawn tractor when this happened. I was weary of buying this and I should have gone with my gut. Don't listen to anyone who thinks this is a decent product. If your looking to actually do some work with a trailer, splurge a little or at least look elsewhere. I'm going to try and return this ASAP and build my own. I forgot to mention, unless you have an impact drill or something similar, expect to spend at least half an hour building it with very poor instructions. DO NOT BUY!!!
only used it once since I put it together but it is everything I expected it to be and more. I went with this larger size because I did not want to have to constantly keep dumping a smaller size. My 26 hp lawn mower has no trouble pulling or position it to be dumped.