Craftsman SpotLite Pointer Stud Finder 60573Sears Exclusive. | Item# 00949062000 | Model# 60573
Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6.22 H x 3.03 W x 1.1 D in.|
|Detects:||Hot electrical wire|
|General Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.26|
|Laser Level Included:||No|
|Maximum Scan Depth (in.):||1.5|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Measuring Tool Display Type:||LED|
|Number Of Detection Modes:||2|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Package Contents:||Deep Scanning Stud Finder, 9 V battery, and Instructions|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman SpotLight Stud Finder Sheds Light On Your Toughest Projects
If you're the type who's given up on walls decorated with artwork or reconciled yourself to tossing bath towels over the shower rod, the Craftsman SpotLight pointer stud finder is the exact tool you need. The stud finder automatically detects the beam's center and illuminates a zone in which it's safe to hammer. It also detects hot electrical wiring, letting you know where to avoid hammering. No more knocking, listening and guessing where the stud might be. With this handy tool, you can proceed with confidence, knowing you won't pulverize the plaster or wreck the wallpaper.
The Craftsman SpotLight stud finder is lightweight and easy to use. It features two modes: a normal scan, plus a deep scan that can penetrate 1.5 in. through most common wall and flooring materials. It automatically calibrates, so you can use it right out of the box.
- The Craftsman SpotLight pointer stud finder is the perfect tool for hanging pictures, mounting TVs or installing bathroom bars - anything where it's essential to know where the stud is
- The stud finder has two modes - scan and deep scan, which can examine 1.5" deep through most wall and flooring materials
- It detects live AC electrical wiring as well
- The pointer system detects the beam's center and shines a light that illuminates the safety zone
- The stud finder automatically calibrates
- Weighs .45 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this to use in my home. It works great & it's ready to use right out of the package. Very easy to understand instructions & have also used it at work to hang items on the wall. Would recommend to anyone!!
This stud finder is nice and handy to have around the house. The laser light makes is simple to see exactly where the studs are behind the walls. It's got a slim profile, and a pocket clip - which helps to tuck it away when you're also holding a pencil, power drill and screws. Good buy!
Coeur D Alene, ID
White Plains, NY
I just bought this and have played around with it a little bit, locating studs and joists. It's very easy to use. The only thing that seems difficult is taking off the clip to remove the battery. I'm not sure what I'll do when the battery needs to be changed. I haven't tried the deep search yet nor has the live wire warning sounded.
I was working on installing hand rails in my home because of advancing age (83) and a disability. I needed to find the studs to anchor it. This unit did a wonderful job of locating the anchor point. Was pleased it came with a battery.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.