Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6.22 H x 3.03 W x 1.1 D in.|
|Detects:||Hot electrical wire|
|General Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.26|
|Laser Level Included:||No|
|Maximum Scan Depth (in.):||1.5|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Measuring Tool Display Type:||LED|
|Number Of Detection Modes:||2|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Package Contents:||Deep Scanning Stud Finder, 9 V battery, and Instructions|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman SpotLight Stud Finder Sheds Light On Your Toughest Projects
If you're the type who's given up on walls decorated with artwork or reconciled yourself to tossing bath towels over the shower rod, the Craftsman SpotLight pointer stud finder is the exact tool you need. The stud finder automatically detects the beam's center and illuminates a zone in which it's safe to hammer. It also detects hot electrical wiring, letting you know where to avoid hammering. No more knocking, listening and guessing where the stud might be. With this handy tool, you can proceed with confidence, knowing you won't pulverize the plaster or wreck the wallpaper.
The Craftsman SpotLight stud finder is lightweight and easy to use. It features two modes: a normal scan, plus a deep scan that can penetrate 1.5 in. through most common wall and flooring materials. It automatically calibrates, so you can use it right out of the box.
- The Craftsman SpotLight pointer stud finder is the perfect tool for hanging pictures, mounting TVs or installing bathroom bars - anything where it's essential to know where the stud is
- The stud finder has two modes - scan and deep scan, which can examine 1.5" deep through most wall and flooring materials
- It detects live AC electrical wiring as well
- The pointer system detects the beam's center and shines a light that illuminates the safety zone
- The stud finder automatically calibrates
- Weighs .45 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great item. Have had no problems. Works like is suppose to. Works well with table I bought
Worked exactly as described out of the box
Works Great. As it should. Includes batteries too.
Saint Paul, MN
put it up on a wall - hits the stud every time. If ever worried about electrical wires - get the nests craftsman up on the series.
SpotLite Pointer Stud Finder from sears.com: works good so far. found the studs right a way. it is light weight and I would recommend it if you need a stud finder.
it well working spotlite pointer stud, it is flashing when electric cable behind wall, I would you recommend to a friends did good job ,it cames with batter too
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Works like it should. Definitely something everyone should have in their toolbox for around the house jobs. Comes in handy for mounting heavy items on the wall.
Forked River, NJ
best gift I could give my husband and then he gave me a gift and hung all my pictures !!
tool is made cheaply. It broke before I could even use it
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $15 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-May-2015 See details.