Specifications & Dimensions
|Detects:||Hot electrical wire|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.45 lbs.|
|Maximum Scan Depth (in.):||1.5|
|Number Of Detection Modes:||2|
Ratings & Reviews
Stud Finder With SpotLite Pointer Helps With Your Hang-Ups
The Craftsman stud finder with SpotLite pointer lets you hang mirrors without mangling walls and mount shelves without fear of collapse. By accurately locating studs and joists, this stud finder eliminates the guesswork and lets you tackle any project with confidence. While thumping on the wall might work for those with super experienced ears, most people will appreciate the accuracy of this lightweight device that's easy to use
The stud finder with SpotLite pointer has two modes, stud scan and a deep scan, that can probe an inch and a half deep into most common interior materials. A wire warning alerts on live electrical current in both modes.
- Whether you need towel bars in a new home or want to put up shelves in the bedroom, the Craftsman stud finder with SpotLite pointer lets you do the job without wrecking the walls
- By honing in on stud and joist locations, this device ensures that paintings, TVs and more have the support to stay in place
- A DeepScan mode goes an inch and a half deep, through most common wall and flooring surfaces
- The stud finder calibrates automatically
- The SpotLite pointer system finds the stud's center and shines a beam to its edges, visually alerting you to the safety zone
- The stud finder also automatically scans for hot AC voltage
- Weighs .45 pounds
- Model number 60573
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We were remodeling a room and purchased this to assist us. We felt the tool sometimes located the stud and sometimes it did not. So when it did, it was great. We needed consistency for the job we were doing.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Never needed a stud mount until now to mount a TV wall mount. Was skeptical how good theses machines worked but it worked very well. This was my first stud finder, but bought this one because of the reviews. I can also say I am very happy with this purchase. I finished mounting 2 TV mounts and it was very easy to use. It detects the stud very quickly and the electric wire detection was nice to have. But the electric wire detection may get you some false alarms, I had certain stud alerts with electric wire light on, but I knew I had no wires near that area. But as an stud finder this was excellent.
El Paso, TX
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.