Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.06|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Save Space in your Toolbox with Craftsman 1/2" Drive Replacement Socket Studs
Organize your sockets by placing ½-in. drive replacement socket studs along the socket rails in all Craftsman toolboxes, and use them along with the 1/2-in. drive.
Stop sifting around the bottom of your toolbox for the right socket, and keep all of your sockets within easy reach with these handy Craftsman 1/2" drive replacement socket studs . Easily remove sockets to use throughout the project, or mix and match sizes depending on your needs.
- Slide Craftsman’s ½-in. drive replacement socket studs, which are equipped with a black plastic ball and spring studs, onto the socket rail in your Craftsman toolbox for effortless organization
- Package of 5 plastic studs
- Fits all Craftsman plastic socket rails, both standard and metric
- Easy-on, easy-off
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 18, 2012
Overall, others give this:
These replacement studs are great because the socket racks never come with enough studs for all my sockets. I like my racks full before I start another rack to save space in my tool chest. I think Sears is the only store to offer these. Anyway these are great to save space in your tool box.
I really like these because the sockets will snap on or off easily. These can do a good job of storing sockets and keeping them in place. I like to use them in some of my portable tool boxes to organize sockets. All you have to do it slide them onto the rail and past the clip that prevents them from sliding off the rail. The packs I bought were made in the USA. They work on both SAE and metric sockets also.
Great help for organizing my drawer. I like the firm grip on the socket. I have a couple other brands, and my sockets are always falling off them, especially the heavy 1/2" sockets. These are better. I also like that these are flat on the bottom, so I can connect deep sockets and let them stand upright in my drawer. I can grab a whole row and carry them around. I got all three sizes to organize extra sockets, second sets, and the miscellaneous deep sockets I have. I agree with the earlier post, you need more socket sliders per rack. Buy the extra slider/holders when you get the rack. I now have to go back to the store to get more little sliders.
The Sears Web Site is not always clear on items listed. Case in point, this item includes five studs for the $2.99 not one. I know because I have purchased them in all three sizes available, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2". The item numbers for the three sizes are as follows: 1/4" = 41846 3/8" = 41847 1/2" = 41848
The Sears Web Site is not always clear on items listed. Case in point, this item includes five studs for the $2.99 not one. I know because I have purchased them in all three sizes available, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2".
The item numbers for the three sizes are as follows:
1/4" = 41846
3/8" = 41847
1/2" = 41848
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.