Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/2” Drive Replacement Socket Studs
( Sears item# 00941848000 ) Model# 41848
Fits standard and Metric rails
Package of 5 plastic studs
Features and Benefits:
- Black Plastic ball and spring studs for the Craftsman Socket Rail
- Fits all Craftsman Plastic Socket Rails both Standard and Metric
- Easy on-off removal to mix and match additional studs to rail
- Package of 5 plastic studs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 18, 2012
Overall, others give this:
These replacement studs are great because the socket racks never come with enough studs for all my sockets. I like my racks full before I start another rack to save space in my tool chest. I think Sears is the only store to offer these. Anyway these are great to save space in your tool box.
I really like these because the sockets will snap on or off easily. These can do a good job of storing sockets and keeping them in place. I like to use them in some of my portable tool boxes to organize sockets. All you have to do it slide them onto the rail and past the clip that prevents them from sliding off the rail. The packs I bought were made in the USA. They work on both SAE and metric sockets also.
Great help for organizing my drawer. I like the firm grip on the socket. I have a couple other brands, and my sockets are always falling off them, especially the heavy 1/2" sockets. These are better. I also like that these are flat on the bottom, so I can connect deep sockets and let them stand upright in my drawer. I can grab a whole row and carry them around. I got all three sizes to organize extra sockets, second sets, and the miscellaneous deep sockets I have. I agree with the earlier post, you need more socket sliders per rack. Buy the extra slider/holders when you get the rack. I now have to go back to the store to get more little sliders.
The Sears Web Site is not always clear on items listed. Case in point, this item includes five studs for the $2.99 not one. I know because I have purchased them in all three sizes available, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2". The item numbers for the three sizes are as follows: 1/4" = 41846 3/8" = 41847 1/2" = 41848
The Sears Web Site is not always clear on items listed. Case in point, this item includes five studs for the $2.99 not one. I know because I have purchased them in all three sizes available, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2".
The item numbers for the three sizes are as follows:
1/4" = 41846
3/8" = 41847
1/2" = 41848
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.