Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.04 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Torx|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Torx Bit T25 Socket
Whether you want to loosen, tighten, install or remove a T25-head screw or bolt, this Craftsman T25 bit socket Torx from Sears is the key to completing your task. Made of alloy steel construction, this super durable bit socket is designed to fit with T25 head screws and bolts and works with torque wrenches and ratchets.
Keep this Craftsman T25 bit socket on hand in your garage or tool box and you'll never be caught without when you need it. It's a common socket for home and automotive projects. The bit socket features a 1/4-inch drive and measures 1-5/8 inches long. You won't need to worry about the socket's longevity, either: it's backed by a Craftsman forever guarantee.
- This Craftsman T25 bit socket Torx is the key to loosening or tightening T25 screws
- The bit socket fits with bolts and screws that feature a T25 head
- A great choice for removing or installing bolts and screws for home or automotive projects
- Compatible with torque wrenches and ratchets
- Alloy steel construction
- For a 1/4-inch drive
- Measures 1-5/8 inches long
- SAE or Torx socket size
- Item weight is 0.04 lbs.
- Guaranteed forever by Craftsman
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Fleming Island, FL
I lost my original T25 Torx Bit socket and this exact replacement is of great quality. This is a very popular size working on Euro cars and gave me years of service. I see no reason this replacement will not do the same as long as I do not lose it too :)
Just what I needed to fill out my torx socket set. This is still made in the USA and feels solid. Haven't had to use it yet, but I'm sure it won't let me down.
This T-25 socket will get the job done. It is finely constructed and continues the quality build of Craftsman sockets over time. This socket is 1-3/4" long, with the Torx bit part 3/4" and the socket portion 1". The socket portion barrel is a little under 1/2" in diameter. The tip of the bit is square cut to give you maximum bite in the bolt head. Be aware that if your Torx bolt head is in a hole smaller than 1/2" diameter and deeper than 3/4", you won't be able to use this tool. I used this tool to torque a specific bolt to specification. Worked fine and as you would expect from Craftsman socket stuff. In summary, the T-25 socket is a nicely made socket, another addition to my collection of Craftsman sockets. Would have been nice to buy a full set but could never justified spending the money when I only use one or two specific sizes.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.