Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Unit of Measure:||Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
1/4 in. Torx® T25 bit socket. 1-5/8 in. long. Guaranteed forever.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This T-25 socket will get the job done. It is finely constructed and continues the quality build of Craftsman sockets over time. This socket is 1-3/4" long, with the Torx bit part 3/4" and the socket portion 1". The socket portion barrel is a little under 1/2" in diameter. The tip of the bit is square cut to give you maximum bite in the bolt head. Be aware that if your Torx bolt head is in a hole smaller than 1/2" diameter and deeper than 3/4", you won't be able to use this tool. I used this tool to torque a specific bolt to specification. Worked fine and as you would expect from Craftsman socket stuff. In summary, the T-25 socket is a nicely made socket, another addition to my collection of Craftsman sockets. Would have been nice to buy a full set but could never justified spending the money when I only use one or two specific sizes.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.