Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Torx|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman T40 Torx Bit Socket (3/8 in.)is a Big Star
The Craftsman T40 Torx Socket means even the torx fasteners can no longer elude your ratchet. Complete your set with the T40 or just get at that one for that pesky torx bolt on your motorcycle.
The Craftsman T40 Torx Bit Socket fits snug so you can apply the torque you need without stripping.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Dry Ridge, KY
Needed a T40 torx bit to install new rear brakes on my wife's Volvo. I had a set from a no name tool company that had all but the T40 bit. This tool is much better than the off brand set I already have. I will purchase the entire set next time I need a torx bit.
Went in needing a T45 X 3/8. Found the right spindle on the pegboard, took the available bit from the spindle, paid, and found out, after I got to the job, I had grabbed a T40 X 3/8 which was on the T45 spindle! Didn't want to drive 23 miles back to Sears so bought the right size from Ace 3 miles away and completed the job. Now I know I can handle T40 & T45.
I needed a Torx T40 to complete an oil change on my car. I had a spare T40 in the garage and gave it a try. The shaft of the old, substandard, Chinese T40 twisted like a corkscrew. Off to Sears Hardware for a Craftsman T40 Torx Bit Socket. I have never been let down or disappointed in Craftsman and this bit was no exception. It simply did the job. A little pressure and the fitting came right off. Stick with Craftsman. Ditch the foreign junk tools.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.