Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1 lbs.|
|Unit of Measure:||Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. drive, Torx® bit socket. Size T40. 1-5/8 in. long. Guaranteed forever.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Went in needing a T45 X 3/8. Found the right spindle on the pegboard, took the available bit from the spindle, paid, and found out, after I got to the job, I had grabbed a T40 X 3/8 which was on the T45 spindle! Didn't want to drive 23 miles back to Sears so bought the right size from Ace 3 miles away and completed the job. Now I know I can handle T40 & T45.
I needed a Torx T40 to complete an oil change on my car. I had a spare T40 in the garage and gave it a try. The shaft of the old, substandard, Chinese T40 twisted like a corkscrew. Off to Sears Hardware for a Craftsman T40 Torx Bit Socket. I have never been let down or disappointed in Craftsman and this bit was no exception. It simply did the job. A little pressure and the fitting came right off. Stick with Craftsman. Ditch the foreign junk tools.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears Offer ends 10-Dec-2013 See details.