Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Torx|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Another Star in Your Box: The Craftsman T45 Torx Bit Socket
Made with sturdy forged steel, the standard T45 Torx bit socket holds up for years of solid performance. This Torx socket has a standard depth to fit almost every metric nut and bolt you encounter. It is not a pass-through type socket.
The Craftsman T45 Torx bit socket was crafted in the United States by machinists who specialize in producing the best tool for your use. This bit socket has a silver high polish finish that is easy to keep clean for a shiny appearance now and tomorrow. Markings are easy to read with both stamped and lasered etched details. Socket is made with alloy steel, and it's backed by the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty.
- The T45 torx bit socket gives you a professional tool that you can count on for your toolbox
- Made in the United States for quality that you can depend on now and tomorrow
- High polish silver finish is easy to clean, requiring just a quick swipe from a damp cloth wipe
- Socket is made from heat treated alloy steel
- Easy to read etched and stamped markings
- Backed by the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
tip seems super hard and should not give or bend, i will now buy the bigger craftsman torx as well, this is just 3/8 inch drive so its pretty much universal, works great.
Got this to help fill out my torx socket set. Still made in the USA and high quality. I had a Craftsman T40 socket get badly bent up once to the point that I couldn't loosen a bolt and replacing it was simple as stopping by my local Sears - you can't beat the warranty as long as the item is in stock. The local stores do appear to keep a few of each of these torx sockets in stock at least for now...
just picked up a few scokets to complete my sets and as always in stock at sears, what more could ya ask for. lifetime guarantee and a quality tool.. what more do u want. ok mabie a bigger toolbox. i smell a trip to sears haha..
North Ridgeville, OH
As with most of my craftsman sockets, these work great and are just as described. You can't go wrong with any of these torx sockets as they fit nice and tight.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.