Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||7.25 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.38|
|Pry Bar Type:||Screwdriver PryBar|
|Handle Length (in.):||3.75|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Tack Puller is the Go-To for Tack Removal
The Craftsman tack puller is a strong tool that does its job so much better than the competition. It is backed by the legendary Craftsman brand name that is synonymous with high-quality. The tack puller is excellent at removing tacks from upholstery and more, as well as working great at removing small nails and staples. Built strong, this tack puller handles the tough jobs.
The strength of the blade of the tack puller makes it highly dependable, whether you're working on a repair at home or a professional shop. It weighs only 0.38lbs, which makes it easy to use without putting strain on your wrists. This item provides great removal of tacks, time after time, with its V-slot tip that is perfectly shaped to fit around tacks. The handle is built solid, too, so that you can grip it with the confidence that even the most stubborn of tacks will be pulled quickly.
- Craftsman tack puller is excellent at removing tacks from upholstery or other materials
- Excellent for DIYers or professionals in shops
- Use to remove tacks, small nails, staples and more
- Blade provides strength and durability
- V-slot tip is designed to fit around tacks to remove even the most stubborn of them
- Solid handle for great grip and great user control
- Lightweight at 0.38lbs, for ease of use
- Craftsman name is synonymous with top-quality, dependable tools
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have used these in a theater scene shop for years tearing thousands of staples and small nails out of flooring, furniture, and set pieces and none of those showed any sign of slowing down. Saw they had one in a store I was visiting and wishing I had one in my kit for when I was freelancing gig a few months prior I quickly grabbed it. These make quick work.
Did not buy this for pulling tacks. Actually got it so I could repair my refrigerator myself. The tack puller is perfect for removing the face plate of the in door ice dispenser on the newer Kenmore refrigerators. It works perfectly.
I have needed one of these for years but never took the time to purchase one. I got this recently and I'm glad I did. It makes pulling small nails and tacks a cinch. It is made in USA too.
Same WF stamped quality fit and finish you would expect. Never pulled any tacks with it, but it makes a nice small pry bar. Its also handy for auto interior panel removal.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This is a quality USA made product closely resembling the make of the majority of traditional Craftsman screwdrivers. This is an excellent tool for removing carpet staples from floor board. For example, if you ever had to prepare a formerly carpeted room for hard wood, then you will know what I mean. You may not use this tool all the time, but it will be nice to have it when you need it.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Santa Fe, NM
I use when I do a door swap on an appliance. Pop the tabs switch it around. The tack puller makes it a snap before I used my box cutter blade to pop up. Time consuming and broke a few blades. Would recommend to any handy man.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.