Specifications & Dimensions
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Set includes: 6-1.00 mm. Tap, 13/64 Black Oxide Drill Bit.
- Made with High Carbon Steel
- Right Hand Threads
- For cutting & renewing internal threads
- Features 3 to 5 chamfered threads
- Hardened, precision-ground carbon steel make chip removal easy
- Laser-etched markings for easy size identification
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This set included the 6-1.00 tap and the correct size drill for drilling the pilot hole. Both peices are high-quality and very durable which made it easy for me to precisely drill and tap 10 holes in an aluminum valve cover. Aluminum is a soft metal, but the tap cut the threads like the valve cover was made of butter. The 10th hole was just as easy as the first one. I would highly recommend the Craftsman line of drills, taps, and dies.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.