Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions:||4 x 2 x 0.9|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Tile Cutting Bit Makes Cutting Tiles Simple and Quick
Whatever your tiling job, you know you're going to need to cut some tiles to fit, and this tile cutting bit makes the job simple. With this bit you can make perfect cuts to fit tiles around fixtures and pipes in kitchens and baths. Create holes for switches or make a decorative pattern. Even irregularly shaped cuts come out beautifully, and your final results are equally gorgeous.
Your Craftsman tile cutting bit is 1/8 inch wide with a 1/8 inch shank. It's designed for use with model #53141 rotary tool, and fits both Craftsman and Dremel tools. Stop fighting with cutting wheels or tile nippers. Instead use a rotary tool with this bit for nearly effortless cuts that come out just right. The Craftsman name tells you it's a quality bit that does its job well, so you can do the same.
- This tile cutting bit makes re-shaping tiles to fit the space quick and easy
- Re-size tiles to fit in tight spaces or fit around fixtures, pipes, etc.
- Cut holes in tiles for things like switches or plug sockets
- 1/8-Inch wide spiral cutter bit is a versatile size for many different tile cutting needs
- 1/8-Inch shaft, designed for the model #53141 rotary tool
- Fits Craftsman and Dremel brand tools
- Measures 4 x 2 x 0.9 inches
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.