Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.71|
Ratings & Reviews
Tire Inflator with Gauge is a Garage Essential
Fast, flexible and built tough for thousands of fills, this Craftsman tire inflator with gauge delivers, accurate pressure to car, truck, bike and off road tires while eliminating the hassle of having to cart around an extra gauge. Perfect for pro and home garages alike, this inflator features a flexible hose attachment that grants you access to spaces others can’t get into while featuring an ergonomically designed handle, it’s easy to use no matter how many tires you top up in a day.
Featuring high strength, corrosion resistant fittings, crimped joints and a hardy hose, this tire inflator with gauge is built to last for years of dependable service, while its clearly marked, pressure gauge ensures that no matter how fast you’re moving, every fill will be accurate to the pound. A great tool that will help you get the most out of every tire you own, take hold of this inflator and top it up right with Craftsman.
- Craftsman tire inflator with gauge works with all standard Schrader valves
- Flexible hose delivers more reach
- Tough brass hardware never rusts
- Easy to operate design keeps you moving
- Clear markings make the gauge easy to read
- Max recommended operating pressure of 90 PSI suits countless tires
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Belle Chasse, LA
Bought this tool and air the air pressure indicator broke off before I even had a chance to use it. I purchased another one and it too was broken. When I returned that one back to Sears, they grabbed the last one off the shelf and it was broken in the packaging. All broke in the same place.
Pocono Pines, PA
Don't need to spend money at the gas station for air. This hooked up easily to my compressor. Nice gauge on the tire inflator. You can continue to monitor as you fill the tires.
This item does an alright job, more pressure is required on the tip to get it to seal on the valve stem than what is required with the smaller round headed ones. If you want this style inflator gauge I recommend it, they just aren't as good as the older.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Du Bois, PA
Thousand Oaks, CA
This tire inflator works wonderful. After many cheap substitures I finally upped my game and bought a craftsman tire inflator. It works perfect with my craftsman quick connects and hose for a perfect seal. NO LEAKS! A+
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.