Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.71|
Ratings & Reviews
Tire Inflator with Gauge is a Garage Essential
Fast, flexible and built tough for thousands of fills, this Craftsman tire inflator with gauge delivers, accurate pressure to car, truck, bike and off road tires while eliminating the hassle of having to cart around an extra gauge. Perfect for pro and home garages alike, this inflator features a flexible hose attachment that grants you access to spaces others can’t get into while featuring an ergonomically designed handle, it’s easy to use no matter how many tires you top up in a day.
Featuring high strength, corrosion resistant fittings, crimped joints and a hardy hose, this tire inflator with gauge is built to last for years of dependable service, while its clearly marked, pressure gauge ensures that no matter how fast you’re moving, every fill will be accurate to the pound. A great tool that will help you get the most out of every tire you own, take hold of this inflator and top it up right with Craftsman.
- Craftsman tire inflator with gauge works with all standard Schrader valves
- Flexible hose delivers more reach
- Tough brass hardware never rusts
- Easy to operate design keeps you moving
- Clear markings make the gauge easy to read
- Max recommended operating pressure of 90 PSI suits countless tires
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Virginia Beach, VA
This tire inflator is just like the one's they used to have at gas station air pumps. It works the same, of course you need a compressor. but the using of the inflator is simple. Inflate tire, release trigger and guage pops out telling you how much air you have put into tire. Then increase or decrease amount as required.
Sure beats switching back and forth between inflation nozzle and pressure gauge and having to reposition the gauge or nozzle every time. This is very useful for us who are stuck with only two hands! Would be perfect if it had a lever to clamp it down on the stem. Pressure reading seems accurate after cross checking it.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Baton Rouge, LA
About 6-8 months I realized it was reading 10-12 psi higher than what was really there. I checked its accuracy when I first purchased it. And sears wouldnt do a simple exchange without a receipt. Not happy with this made in China product.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.