Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.71|
Ratings & Reviews
Tire Inflator with Gauge is a Garage Essential
Fast, flexible and built tough for thousands of fills, this Craftsman tire inflator with gauge delivers, accurate pressure to car, truck, bike and off road tires while eliminating the hassle of having to cart around an extra gauge. Perfect for pro and home garages alike, this inflator features a flexible hose attachment that grants you access to spaces others can’t get into while featuring an ergonomically designed handle, it’s easy to use no matter how many tires you top up in a day.
Featuring high strength, corrosion resistant fittings, crimped joints and a hardy hose, this tire inflator with gauge is built to last for years of dependable service, while its clearly marked, pressure gauge ensures that no matter how fast you’re moving, every fill will be accurate to the pound. A great tool that will help you get the most out of every tire you own, take hold of this inflator and top it up right with Craftsman.
- Craftsman tire inflator with gauge works with all standard Schrader valves
- Flexible hose delivers more reach
- Tough brass hardware never rusts
- Easy to operate design keeps you moving
- Clear markings make the gauge easy to read
- Max recommended operating pressure of 90 PSI suits countless tires
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Palm Bay, FL
North Port, FL
Saw this item at Sears, so wife told the kids to buy it for me for Christmas. Was delighted to get this, because I had always wanted one. Plus, I am a big time Craftsman Tool fan. A week later, connected to my air compressor. Was able to inflate my tire, but the gauge does not extend. It leaks around the top of the gauge. This product is worthless tire gauge and the worst Craftsman product that I have ever owned. For a guy with thousands of dollars worth of Craftsman Tools collected over 50 years, to say I am disappointed is an understatement.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Garage Storage, Tool Storage, and Air Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.