Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.71|
Ratings & Reviews
Tire Inflator with Gauge is a Garage Essential
Fast, flexible and built tough for thousands of fills, this Craftsman tire inflator with gauge delivers, accurate pressure to car, truck, bike and off road tires while eliminating the hassle of having to cart around an extra gauge. Perfect for pro and home garages alike, this inflator features a flexible hose attachment that grants you access to spaces others can’t get into while featuring an ergonomically designed handle, it’s easy to use no matter how many tires you top up in a day.
Featuring high strength, corrosion resistant fittings, crimped joints and a hardy hose, this tire inflator with gauge is built to last for years of dependable service, while its clearly marked, pressure gauge ensures that no matter how fast you’re moving, every fill will be accurate to the pound. A great tool that will help you get the most out of every tire you own, take hold of this inflator and top it up right with Craftsman.
- Craftsman tire inflator with gauge works with all standard Schrader valves
- Flexible hose delivers more reach
- Tough brass hardware never rusts
- Easy to operate design keeps you moving
- Clear markings make the gauge easy to read
- Max recommended operating pressure of 90 PSI suits countless tires
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Tip leaks and won't seal on tire valve. This prevents the guage from working. Try to replace the tip and it appears someone involved with the design of this tool opted for use of a fine thread on the tip when the rest of the known world uses another thread pattern. Long story short you can't simply replace the tip without going to the plumbing department and buying some additional adaptors if you could find them.
I bought this after my cheap Cambell Hausfeld inflator's hose cracked after about 6-7 years of service and the fittings were not standard threads. I really wanted the Milton real deal, but didn't feel like driving 25 miles for it, so I got this...well, only less than two years later, the rubber hose on this has started to crack on the inside radius... Save yourself the hassle and get the real deal...
The prime reasons I purchased this item was because it was Craftsman and to have the built in pressure gauge. Unfortunately, although it seems to be sturdily built, the pressure gauge doesn't work. Took the first one back and exchanged it only to discover that the second one doesn't work either. I think it's time to give up on Craftsman and seek another brand!
Fort Worth, TX
Jersey City, NJ
I really like this item. its economical and very effective. I bought this for my daughter's bike. she is really happy with this purchase. thanks sears..
What initially caught my eye about the Craftsman Tire Inflator with Gauge was the great price at the time since it was on sale. I am glad I took a chance & bought it. It made filling my automobile tires so much easier since I no llonger have to look for my pressure gauge & separately lug it around & possibly losing it. A good buy.
Well built inflator i like that the gauge has lbs./inch and kg on the scale and that it is easy to keep on the valve stem with the hose and fitting connected with out a long nipple
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.