Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.71|
Ratings & Reviews
Tire Inflator with Gauge is a Garage Essential
Fast, flexible and built tough for thousands of fills, this Craftsman tire inflator with gauge delivers, accurate pressure to car, truck, bike and off road tires while eliminating the hassle of having to cart around an extra gauge. Perfect for pro and home garages alike, this inflator features a flexible hose attachment that grants you access to spaces others can’t get into while featuring an ergonomically designed handle, it’s easy to use no matter how many tires you top up in a day.
Featuring high strength, corrosion resistant fittings, crimped joints and a hardy hose, this tire inflator with gauge is built to last for years of dependable service, while its clearly marked, pressure gauge ensures that no matter how fast you’re moving, every fill will be accurate to the pound. A great tool that will help you get the most out of every tire you own, take hold of this inflator and top it up right with Craftsman.
- Craftsman tire inflator with gauge works with all standard Schrader valves
- Flexible hose delivers more reach
- Tough brass hardware never rusts
- Easy to operate design keeps you moving
- Clear markings make the gauge easy to read
- Max recommended operating pressure of 90 PSI suits countless tires
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a great tire gauge. Accurate and dependable. I compared pressure gauge with a pocket Slime gauge and they read the same. Used it in all four seasons and continues to perform as it should.
This air tool with the flexible neck can make the inflating of tires simple because iot will contour to meet the valve stem in any position. My motorcycle has nice chrome Rims, but the tribal design makes it difficult to get to the valve stem. I had originally bought a longer tire inflater attachment that would not fit , and I tried to find a way to get the first one to reach. I become irritated easy when things don't fit the job they are made for
I purchased this Craftsman Tire Inflator with Gauge to be able to fill all my tires on all my equipment, trucks, and trailers at home without having to hunt for a gauge all the time.
Sadly did not work right out of package. Over all 90% of all my tools are Craftsman. Not giving up due to one bad apple. Plus Sears stands behind this product 100%
It is great to be able to fill a tire without constantly removing the air chuck and placing a air gauge on the tire, then the air chuck, then the ... This item is almost perfect. I have some low pressure tires on yard and garden equipment that only requires 20 PSI. The included air gauge can barely record this low. Additionally the portion that mates to the tire air valve seems to not seal correctly. I will try it a few more times and if it does not work, I will return for a replacement. Even with these short comings, I am glad to have it.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown Offer ends 25-Oct-2014 See details.