Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1315|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6.75|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman GTOII organizes and transports tools, hobbies and craft items, fishing tackle and more.
- 1,315 cubic inches of capacity
- High-impact resin construction provides long-lasting performance
- Will not mar or scratch surfaces
- Molded-in comfort grip handle
- Two divided compartments in top lid store small items and parts
- Two stackable, compartmentalized tote trays may be carried as one unit or independently
- Bottom tub holds larger, bulkier items or supplies
- Two side latches with padlock eye secures contents (padlock sold separately)
- 16 1/4"W x 9"D x 14"H
- 6.75 lbs. (3.06 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I use it to store small items that I would normally put some place and forget where. It really takes and beating in the back of my work van.
I bought this for my husband and he love it because he can put car tools,Hardware tools , and plumbing tools all diffferent section . Easy to get to
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I bought this to add to my tool set that I carry in my truck. Works like a charm and is a great value for the price. I would buy it again if I had to!
Saint Augustine, FL
I think my Dad had one of these, instead of being low profile it's tall. The lower ones have trays that take away from the usable space but this box gives you so much room cause they added a tray but kept them stacked versus nested in each other making the box tall but large.
This storage container is better than the description says on Sears.com. I have put all my tools/screws/nails in it and still have room. Considering buying another. Probably will. My clutter is gone. Yeah!
Olmsted Falls, OH
Bought this to store all of the items needed for my wife's IV therapy. There is a storage area for all the different supplies need. After the IV therapy is over, I'll use it for my tools.
When I got home I was excited to load up my new box. I switched over and I had plenty of room for everything plus compartments for special things of different sizes large and small. love the trays that you can have for different projects.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.