Specifications & Dimensions
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Universal- works with all brands of riding lawn mowers, ATVs, UTVs|
|Spread Width:||10 to 12 ft.|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||15 x 6 in.|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Wheel Material:||Turf Tread|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||54|
|Overall Dimensions:||43 x 38 x 41|
|Vehicle Type:||Tractors or ATVs|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Seed and Fertilizer Spreader Encourages Even, Healthy Root Development
The universal Craftsman fertilizer/seed spreader tow hitch fits any brand of lawn, yard or garden tractor, as well as ATVs. The spreader ensures that fertilizer and seed are spread evenly over the lawn and soil bed, giving you consistent coverage throughout. Lawns and gardens will grow thick and lush when resources are applied properly because root development will be strong and deep with fewer plants competing for the same amount of sunlight, nutrients and water. The spreader sprays outward in a circular motion up to 12 feet in diameter, distributing resources over a greater coverage area than spreading by hand.
The Craftsman seed and fertilizer spreader is constructed of steel and polyethylene for rugged, long-lasting performance. It holds up to 200 pounds of seed, fertilizer, lime, sand or ice melt, covering up to 1 acre per load. The large 15 inch tires roll smoothly for towing speeds up to 20 miles per hour. And the easy-to-reach settings and controls customize the amount of seed and fertilizer it distributes.
- Craftsman fertilizer/seed spreader tow hitch evenly distributes resources over soil beds and lawns
- Universal spreader connects to any brand lawn, yard or garden tractor, as well as ATVs
- 200 pound capacity covers up to 24,500 square feet (1 acre) per load
- Spreader distributes seed, fertilizer, lime, sand or ice melt in a wide diameter up to 12 feet
- Large, 15- by 6-inch turf tread wheels roll smoothly and maintain consistent traction
- Clear-coated hardware and polyethylene hopper resist rust and corrosion
- Easy-to-reach settings and controls adjust coverage area, speed and volume
- Roller bearings included allowing for towing speeds up to 20 mph
- Includes hitch pin and vinyl cover
- Weighs 54 pounds
- Dimensions: 43 in. x 38 in. x 41 in.
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Added on December 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
After owning one of these Sears spreaders for eight years it was time for a new one. Let me thank Sears for not using any metric hardware on this spreader. Thanks for moving the controls up higher as my old one was down low on the tow hitch forcing me to bend over backwards to activate. I found this new Sears spreader well built and works perfect. Anytime you mess with fertilizer you need to have a spray can of WD-40 or similar to spray things down afterwards or things are going to not work well. Controls are built solid and gate opens to specs.
- Online Only! EXTRA 10% off tractor attachments sold by Sears. Offer ends 3/8 Offer ends 08-Mar-2014 See details.