Ratings & Reviews
One-Handed Comfort and Control Tractor Steering Knob
- Click here for online brochure
- One-Handed Comfort and Control Tractor Steering Knob
- Fits Craftsman and other lawn tractors and riding equipment
- Low-friction ball bearings for durability and smooth spinning
- Soft-grip knob for added comfort
- Easy assembly, tools included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on June 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I Got this thinking it would help me with the mowing....all it seemed to do was slow me down.....I have tightened this thing as tight as I could,it keeps coming loose...I guess i will have to use lock tight and tighten it so much as to risk damaging the steering wheel.......what a waste !!
I happened to see this in the store and decided to give it a try. It was easy to install but took a while to get used to. It does help me with my turns and proves very handy. I have two and a half acres to mow so I appreciate all the help I can get.
East Saint Louis, IL
I purchased this item as a referral by a Sears salesperson at Sears who owns the mower I just purchased which is a 6" tight turn mower. I was told that this really helps when turning mower and the sales person was correct. This item is great.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This is a good item, handy and makes mowing around trees and yard ornaments easier. The only downside to item was that it was too big to tighten on my steering wheel and required modification. That was easy for me but it would be difficult for the average person.
I recently purchased a hydrostatic riding lawn mower, which is equipped with a motion control (forward/reverse) lever on the right fender. It didn't take long for me to realize that keeping my right hand on the lever for smooth changes in speed while mowing, meant that I'd need to steer with only my left hand. No problem while mowing in a straight line, but turning with only one hand is difficult! Installing this steering **** enabled me to firmly grip and control the steering wheel with my left hand, while making necessary speed adjustments with my right hand on the fender lever. Problem solved!
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.