Ratings & Reviews
Hold projects securely for routing, sanding, painting, drilling or carving.
- Non-slip friction pads hold projects in place without clamps
- Elevate projects 1-3/16 in. above work surface for complete access to edges
- Exclusive integrated painter's points give you minimal contact with project surface
- Self-adjusting internal ballast ensures stability - Center of gravity flows to base in any position
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 06, 2012
Overall, others give this:
I use these supports whenever i am working on my workbench. I have used these for painting, soldering, and wood working. They really do make work easier for me.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These non-slip supports are very versatile. I have used them on several of my wood projects and around the house for supporting/leveling different objects, They are light and fit easily into your pocket, but their construction (metal) is very sturdy. I will definitely buy another set for my toolbox.
Ann Arbor, MI
These work supports are great for the price. It is durable, has very good grip and support for all my bench work, I can even use them in the kitchen.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Huntington Park, CA
South Beloit, IL
This set of essentially bench dogs or work supports looks like they are going to work out great. They did not even want to slide out of the box because the rubber cushioning is very slip resistant.
Jersey City, NJ
These are excellent. I don't have wood blocks in my garage or tools necessary to make one. These are rubberized and hold things in place without slipping. Very useful.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.