Specifications & Dimensions
|Material:||ABS Plastic, TPE and Sand|
Ratings & Reviews
Non-Slip Work Supports Hold It Steady
Turn wherever your task takes you into a stable workstation, especially for sanding, drilling, painting and more with your Craftsman TriGrips non-slip work supports. You will be able to work safely knowing that your project is being held securely in place. Easily elevate your projects up to 1-3/6 inches above your work surface to have access to edges making it easier to sand, paint, carve and more with perfect results.
Using non-slip work supports will save you time and frustration at the job site. The integrated painter's points allows for less contact with your project's surface so that there is a reduced risk of mistakes. The internal ballast is self-adjusting which ensures overall stability for your project. The center of gravity flows to the base however you position your projects.
- Keep your projects running smoothly and without messy mistakes with your Craftsman TriGrips non-slip work supports.
- Reduce mistakes on your next painting project by elevating your job with your work supports
- You can have complete access to edges, making sanding and carving jobs much easier to complete
- Internal ballast is self adjusting, cutting down your time on the job
- The center of gravity flows to the base of the supports in every position
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 06, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Grand Rapids, MI
I sued these for a painting project, and they worked out quite well. I only used the tip portion for resting my project, but I briefly tried sliding some wood on the rubber surface and it held too very well. Glad I picked up 2 packs.
North Wales, PA
I purchased these on sale so I didn't expect too much. I used them for the first time painting a small end table I built for my daughter. They worked well for raising the project up but I found them not to be steady when set-up on edge. They'd flop over at the tiniest movement of the project. Got kinda annoying. I'm betting laying on their larger flat sides (probably for face sanding) will work much better but I needed to use the edge. I think increasing the thickness of this product would improve the steadiness when using on edge.
These work supports do a great job. The non slip padding on the bottm keeps them in place on my work bench. These little dudes allowed me to stain some cabinet doors with out messing up the stain. If you get them on sale its a super value.
I use these supports whenever i am working on my workbench. I have used these for painting, soldering, and wood working. They really do make work easier for me.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These non-slip supports are very versatile. I have used them on several of my wood projects and around the house for supporting/leveling different objects, They are light and fit easily into your pocket, but their construction (metal) is very sturdy. I will definitely buy another set for my toolbox.
Ann Arbor, MI
These work supports are great for the price. It is durable, has very good grip and support for all my bench work, I can even use them in the kitchen.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Huntington Park, CA
South Beloit, IL
This set of essentially bench dogs or work supports looks like they are going to work out great. They did not even want to slide out of the box because the rubber cushioning is very slip resistant.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.