Specifications & Dimensions
|Material:||ABS Plastic, TPE and Sand|
Ratings & Reviews
Non-Slip Work Supports Hold It Steady
Turn wherever your task takes you into a stable workstation, especially for sanding, drilling, painting and more with your Craftsman TriGrips non-slip work supports. You will be able to work safely knowing that your project is being held securely in place. Easily elevate your projects up to 1-3/6 inches above your work surface to have access to edges making it easier to sand, paint, carve and more with perfect results.
Using non-slip work supports will save you time and frustration at the job site. The integrated painter's points allows for less contact with your project's surface so that there is a reduced risk of mistakes. The internal ballast is self-adjusting which ensures overall stability for your project. The center of gravity flows to the base however you position your projects.
- Keep your projects running smoothly and without messy mistakes with your Craftsman TriGrips non-slip work supports.
- Reduce mistakes on your next painting project by elevating your job with your work supports
- You can have complete access to edges, making sanding and carving jobs much easier to complete
- Internal ballast is self adjusting, cutting down your time on the job
- The center of gravity flows to the base of the supports in every position
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 06, 2012
Overall, others give this:
These are well made and have some weight to them. The rubber pads have medium-soft hardness with a reasonable coefficient of friction (tried them on concrete, metal and wood).
These are pretty handy for painting when you don't want to wait for one side to dry to do the other. The other use that I like is when you have something that is going to slide around. These can keep it stationary pretty good w/out marring things up.
South El Monte, CA
Good little helpful tools. I purchased the TriGrips Non-Slip Supports during on sale for $5.99 and free store pickup. They are really come in handy for scraping, sanding, painting and worked well for raising the project from the surface when drilling.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband restores tractors and when he paints one side of something he has to us a block of wood and cloth to rest the painted side n wen he flips it over. I know these will be handy for him to use.
San Jose, CA
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.