Ratings & Reviews
Hold projects securely for routing, sanding, painting, drilling or carving.
- Non-slip friction pads hold projects in place without clamps
- Elevate projects 1-3/16 in. above work surface for complete access to edges
- Exclusive integrated painter's points give you minimal contact with project surface
- Self-adjusting internal ballast ensures stability - Center of gravity flows to base in any position
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 06, 2012
Overall, others give this:
These are amazing little things. Get a bunch of them if you see them on sale. You will be amazed how many uses you can find for something like this. Makes a great gift too.
I really like these grips. They seems very well built and are very heavy for their size so they should stay in place for most projects. Looking forward to using these more in the future!
I use this all the time for sanding. I originally bought it for staining my products. I will buy more in the future. Great value and very handy.
These offer different configurations by turning them different ways, they are solidly made and have some heft to them, I have used them once so far to hold a piece of Maple I was staining, they have a rubbery surface that will keep your material from slipping and points on one end that will barely touch whatever rests on it so that there will be less of a chance to ruin what you just painted/stained.
San Antonio, TX
I have a small 3 gallon air compressor that slides all over my concrete garage floor when I turn it on. Sometimes it may move up to 2-3 feet before it kicks off. I bought these to use with compressor. They worked perfectly. I put one under each foot and it didn't move an inch the whole time the motor was running. They grip to anything and have multiple uses. They're great. My only complaint is that they're made in China. I wish Craftsman still made everything in the USA, but they still work great.
Vine Grove, KY
Great for use during sanding of small work pieces. Eliminates trying to clamp or hold them in place. Have not tried these while routing, but they hold pretty well, so maybe they will work.
I bought these for my son in law, who is a woodworking hobbyist. They came very fast and they look like the will be a nice addition to his workshop inventory. They are well made and study looking
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.