Ratings & Reviews
Twin-Blade Lockback Knife Makes the Blade You Need Available Anywhere
A good pocket knife is essential to outdoorsmen and stockroom workers alike, and the Craftsman twin-blade lockback knife offers the most useful blades for both. Whether you need to cut a piece of fishing line or a heavy cardboard box, the blades in this lightweight knife have you covered. The locking mechanism keeps it safely closed when not in use, and prevents accidental closing during use for improved safety. Craftsman-quality blades hold an edge through extensive use, and sharpen or change with convenient ease.
The razor cutting blade on this twin-blade lockback knife is ideal for opening or breaking down boxes, precision line cuts and much more. It works with exacting precision, and has a quick-change mechanism for when the disposable blade begins to dull. A traditional partially serrated knife blade on the other end offers utility in a wide range of applications with long-lasting steel that can be sharpened again and again.
- Get a box cutter and traditional pocket knife in one convenient package with the Craftsman twin-blade lockback knife
- Quick-change mechanism simplifies the replacement process for the razor cutting blade so you don't miss work
- Stainless steel partially serrated knife blade holds an edge through extensive use, reducing the time you spend on sharpening
- Lightweight aluminum handle adds strength and stability while keeping an easily manageable overall weight
- Liner lock keeps blades securely folded when not in use and securely extended during use, reducing the risk of injury from slipped blades
- Ideal for a wide range of uses including hunting, camping, fishing and working with retail freight
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 05, 2012
Overall, others give this:
The knife is a very good product, very durable and heavy duty loved the double blade feature I use utility knives at work and with the extra fixed blade this product comes in handy.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Staten Island, NY
San Pedro, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
Really a good knife. The fold away feature works better than a slide away. Utility blade comes in handy when you need a deeper cut....great value, will last for years.
Easy to change out blades. I have been doing drywall and it holds tight where I was having problems with my old knife getting locked up because the blade would not stay in place.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.