Ratings & Reviews
Twin-Blade Lockback Knife Makes the Blade You Need Available Anywhere
A good pocket knife is essential to outdoorsmen and stockroom workers alike, and the Craftsman twin-blade lockback knife offers the most useful blades for both. Whether you need to cut a piece of fishing line or a heavy cardboard box, the blades in this lightweight knife have you covered. The locking mechanism keeps it safely closed when not in use, and prevents accidental closing during use for improved safety. Craftsman-quality blades hold an edge through extensive use, and sharpen or change with convenient ease.
The razor cutting blade on this twin-blade lockback knife is ideal for opening or breaking down boxes, precision line cuts and much more. It works with exacting precision, and has a quick-change mechanism for when the disposable blade begins to dull. A traditional partially serrated knife blade on the other end offers utility in a wide range of applications with long-lasting steel that can be sharpened again and again.
- Get a box cutter and traditional pocket knife in one convenient package with the Craftsman twin-blade lockback knife
- Quick-change mechanism simplifies the replacement process for the razor cutting blade so you don't miss work
- Stainless steel partially serrated knife blade holds an edge through extensive use, reducing the time you spend on sharpening
- Lightweight aluminum handle adds strength and stability while keeping an easily manageable overall weight
- Liner lock keeps blades securely folded when not in use and securely extended during use, reducing the risk of injury from slipped blades
- Ideal for a wide range of uses including hunting, camping, fishing and working with retail freight
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 05, 2012
Overall, others give this:
North Bend, OH
I got this knife from Sears over a month ago. I like buying from there as the store is local and they offer free store pickup. I put this knife in my hand and I was immediately hooked. The ergos on this handle were perfect for me. It will be used often.
This is my 4th Craftsman knife, the first one I have gotten with 2 blades. Love this knife, so useful for so many things. I got it on sale for 7 or 8 bucks. Great deal.
This knife is a well crafted,high quality product. It is very handy having both type blades in one tool. The razor knife side is easy to change and it uses standard size utility blades. I will purchase a couple more of these for myself and also for Christmas gifts !!
This knife is fantastic. The knife blade is very sharp & great for work or home use. The box cutter knife is also great for home or work or both. I am very please with the way the knife was made. The knife is working for me & I would recommend this to anyone who need a double knife for either work or home. Thank you, BP.
East Moline, IL
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.